Destiny 2 Tracker Network
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Frostmave
Frostmave

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have all 3 characters hard mode raid ready. 314+ characters. Have done the raid a few times. Know all fights and challenges. I like to do lots of PvP. Would like a clan that will mix it up. I have a friend that would join with me. Also 313+ light on all 3 characters. She just doesn't like PvP like I do. GT Frostmave. Find me in game almost anytime or reply on here if you think I would make a good fit. Thanks.
Wolvegaar
Wolvegaar

0 Credits 8 Posts
Frostmave said:I have all 3 characters hard mode raid ready. 314+ characters. Have done the raid a few times. Know all fights and challenges. I like to do lots of PvP. Would like a clan that will mix it up. I have a friend that would join with me. Also 313+ light on all 3 characters. She just doesn't like PvP like I do. GT Frostmave. Find me in game almost anytime or reply on here if you think I would make a good fit. Thanks.

Its early so i may have missed it, but what platform are you playing on? If your looking for xbox1 https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1306978