Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Rustysnorkel
Rustysnorkel

5 Credits 5 Posts
Since the April update, my trueskill went from 36 down to 27 without playing any matches. It literally happened overnight. Can someone please help me?
Rustysnorkel
Rustysnorkel

5 Credits 5 Posts
Also, I forgot to specify that this is in the salvage Playlist. You can see I went up to 36 16 days ago. The next time I played Salvage from that point was yesterday. I won 3/4 matches with very high k/d's. Then you can see in my progress that it goes from 36 down to 27.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi, @Rustysnorkel

According to our admin, @xorth Bungie's API was having issues (outwith our control) but I believe this have been sorted. This is likely the reason for the large drop to your Trueskill.

I'm positive there is no way to reverse this other than you earning it again. I'll try to get a hold of Xorth just to confirm this but if this is the case, I apologise but the issue was because of Bungie's API.
Rustysnorkel
Rustysnorkel

5 Credits 5 Posts
Yea I figured it was on their end. I appreciate the reply. Thanks
Rustysnorkel
Rustysnorkel

5 Credits 5 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Also, if you're somehow wrong about it being irreversible, please let me know what I have to do. Thanks again
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Rustysnorkel said:Also, if you're somehow wrong about it being irreversible, please let me know what I have to do. Thanks again

It's fixable. But I looked at your stats and you're a 35 now. I didn't do anything. It looks okay?
Rustysnorkel
Rustysnorkel

5 Credits 5 Posts
xorth said:
Rustysnorkel said:Also, if you're somehow wrong about it being irreversible, please let me know what I have to do. Thanks again

It's fixable. But I looked at your stats and you're a 35 now. I didn't do anything. It looks okay?
I received a message from xorth about a week ago saying that he fixed my true skill. He also asked me if I've recently deleted a character. While he did indeed fix the number, my stats in that playlist are still not the same. But I'm not complaining. I'm just happy that I don't have to grind that out again!

This thread is closed