Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
philmc0512
philmc0512

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, I changed my gamer-tag on XBOX live and my account here doesn't seem to allow me to rollover to my new gamer tag. its showing my historical stats of the old tag from when it was rolled over. just curious if there is a way to get around this without having to re-register.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
philmc0512 said:Hey, I changed my gamer-tag on XBOX live and my account here doesn't seem to allow me to rollover to my new gamer tag. its showing my historical stats of the old tag from when it was rolled over. just curious if there is a way to get around this without having to re-register.

Hi, @philmc0512

There is no need to re-register. You can make the change by going here. Please make sure you update it correctly and hit the blue 'Update Settings' button.

You'll find that link by clicking the arrow under your name, then 'Preferences' and then 'Linked Gaming Accounts' from the menu on the left.

Any problems, let me know.