Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#bug 

This thread is closed

Capricious Kiwi
Capricious Kiwi

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I have a relatively lowly 83.56 Combat Rating but when I view my stats on the new Overview page it shows me at rank #727 and in the top 1%, which can't possibly be right.

This really confused me until I noticed that the ranking and percentile were identical to the grimoire score stats next to it - I'm pretty sure you've put the grimoire score stats on the combat rating. I've taken a look at a few other profiles and in all cases their grimoire score and combat rating stats are the same.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Capricious Kiwi said:I have a relatively lowly 83.56 Combat Rating but when I view my stats on the new Overview page it shows me at rank #727 and in the top 1%, which can't possibly be right.

This really confused me until I noticed that the ranking and percentile were identical to the grimoire score stats next to it - I'm pretty sure you've put the grimoire score stats on the combat rating. I've taken a look at a few other profiles and in all cases their grimoire score and combat rating stats are the same.

Thank you for reporting this!!! Fixed.
Capricious Kiwi
Capricious Kiwi

5 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:Thank you for reporting this!!! Fixed.

No worries, happy to be useful. Thanks for the great site!
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Capricious Kiwi said:
xorth said:Thank you for reporting this!!! Fixed.

No worries, happy to be useful. Thanks for the great site!

You're very welcome. I'll lock this up now but any further questions, create a new thread.

This thread is closed