Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#bug 

This thread is closed

Capricious Kiwi
Capricious Kiwi

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I have a relatively lowly 83.56 Combat Rating but when I view my stats on the new Overview page it shows me at rank #727 and in the top 1%, which can't possibly be right.

This really confused me until I noticed that the ranking and percentile were identical to the grimoire score stats next to it - I'm pretty sure you've put the grimoire score stats on the combat rating. I've taken a look at a few other profiles and in all cases their grimoire score and combat rating stats are the same.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Capricious Kiwi said:I have a relatively lowly 83.56 Combat Rating but when I view my stats on the new Overview page it shows me at rank #727 and in the top 1%, which can't possibly be right.

This really confused me until I noticed that the ranking and percentile were identical to the grimoire score stats next to it - I'm pretty sure you've put the grimoire score stats on the combat rating. I've taken a look at a few other profiles and in all cases their grimoire score and combat rating stats are the same.

Thank you for reporting this!!! Fixed.
Capricious Kiwi
Capricious Kiwi

5 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:Thank you for reporting this!!! Fixed.

No worries, happy to be useful. Thanks for the great site!
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Capricious Kiwi said:
xorth said:Thank you for reporting this!!! Fixed.

No worries, happy to be useful. Thanks for the great site!

You're very welcome. I'll lock this up now but any further questions, create a new thread.

This thread is closed