Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
How often are the leaderboards refreshed? Did what my team and I believe is the current world record for challenge of elders 4:45 which beats the current record of 4:55. We did it right about 24hrs ago.

CoE World Record run 4:45
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Triple Double said:

Hi, @Triple Double

Our Destiny World Records is supposed to be kept up to date by a certain staff member but I believe he isn't doing that anymore. I'll speak to our admin and see if I can get him to change the submission link to my inbox.

Sorry about that.
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Triple Double said:

Hi, @Triple Double

Our Destiny World Records is supposed to be kept up to date by a certain staff member but I believe he isn't doing that anymore. I'll speak to our admin and see if I can get him to change the submission link to my inbox.

Sorry about that.

Thanks a lot Swat! Let me know :)
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts

@Hey Im Swat

Any update on status?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Triple Double said:

Hey, @Triple Double.

Our admin said that the staff member that was supposed to be monitoring the World Records page is indeed no longer doing this. Our admin also said he's considering either removing it or updating it.

I'll let you know if I hear more.
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Triple Double said:

Hey, @Triple Double.

Our admin said that the staff member that was supposed to be monitoring the World Records page is indeed no longer doing this. Our admin also said he's considering either removing it or updating it.

I'll let you know if I hear more.

Thanks for the quick response. I as well as quite a few other people I know enjoy those leaderboards. Hope you guys keep them!!
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Triple Double said:

Don't worry, I'll make sure he knows just how popular they are. I'm certain he won't remove them though!

You're welcome for the replies.
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Triple Double said:

Don't worry, I'll make sure he knows just how popular they are. I'm certain he won't remove them though!

Any updates?
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
Triple Double said:
Hey Im Swat said:
Triple Double said:

Any updates?
?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Triple Double said:

Sorry but no.

Our admin can very busy. Everything he does is done on top of family, work and his own free time so can take a bit for him to make changes.

I'll be sure to post here if I hear anything.
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey Im Swat said:
Triple Double said:

Sorry but no.

Our admin can very busy. Everything he does is done on top of family, work and his own free time so can take a bit for him to make changes.

Okay I understand. Family man, they come first. We all have responsibilities. If you remember pass on that I as well as I'm sure the rest of the community are extremely grateful for this website and all it's useful info and tools. Thanks again for the replies and let me know!
Triple Double
Triple Double

18 Credits 11 Posts
Triple Double said:
Hey Im Swat said:
Triple Double said:

Sorry but no.

Okay I understand. Family man, they come first. We all have responsibilities. If you remember pass on that I as well as I'm sure the rest of the community are extremely grateful for this website and all it's useful info and tools. Thanks again for the replies and let me know!

Looks like they were updated because there s a new leader but our 4:45 is still not up there. I showed video clip and whatnot to the game :/

http://www.m.imgur.com/jGAL2M4

http://www.gamed.tv/g/2350/2565/world-record-challenge-of-elders-445