Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Ronnie X1
Ronnie X1

0 Credits 5 Posts
Aftermath is a brand new Xbox One community for gamers 21+. This is very much a community, rather than a "clan". There are no activity requirements or threat of deleted accounts. Members who don't visit our site for a couple of months will be placed in inactive status and maintain their content. They can be restored to member status when they return.

At Aftermath, we have plenty of discussion forums including forums for featured games like Destiny, CoD, The Division, and more. Talk about the games you like, find other members to game with, and game your way with others you enjoy gaming with.

We also have a wide variety of non-gaming discussion forums and a very relaxed environment. We are geared towards the older players with jobs and commitments that don't allow them time to worry with weekly requirements and so forth.

So, come over to aftermathgamers.com and check us out! No applications, no hassle. I will review your registration and after you're approved, you're a member. It's that easy.

Destiny players may opt to join our group on the Bungie site if they want the game tag to show up on their emblem in game, but this is not a requirement.
Ronnie X1
Ronnie X1

0 Credits 5 Posts
Why join a start up community over an established clan? Depends on your comfort zone and what you want. Some want the coziness of a few people to get to know and game with while they help shape the community. If you fit that mold, consider us!
Ronnie X1
Ronnie X1

0 Credits 5 Posts
We've got 3 of us actively playing and would love to add you to our roster, so join up if you want some chill guys to game with!
BlueBash07
BlueBash07

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey how you doing? Just wondering how many UK members you have?
Cheers
Ronnie X1
Ronnie X1

0 Credits 5 Posts
BlueBash07 said:Hey how you doing? Just wondering how many UK members you have?
Cheers

We do not currently have any UK members that I'm aware of. This is a brand new community with only a handful of members right now, but we are open to UK members. Just don't have any yet.
Ronnie X1
Ronnie X1

0 Credits 5 Posts
We're still playing, and looking forward to the next DLC this fall. Join us! We've got 4 or 5 guys around light level 310-335. I would love to put some raids together, Challenge of the Elders, whatever you need!