Destiny 2 Tracker Network
intheend9999
intheend9999

0 Credits 1 Posts
I consistently win ffa and my elo hit 1724 which it shows on the site a few days back but has since then lowered by almost 200elo even though i have been consistently winning? it shows it going up properly on gg.net but it just rapidly decreases on this site. Im assuming its some sort of bug,it makes no sense. Anyone else experience something like this?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi, @intheend9999

GG.net use a different formula for ELO compared to us so you will definitely see different results. Please see this thread for information on our ELO formula.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Elo formulae differences between our end and GG are minimal, but keep in mind that their score will always appear +200 higher than ours due to the starting value (you can read up on how Elo works here). As far as your score not going up, it's simply because you are at the top of the hill. Being a player in the top 200, the Elo formula determines that the probability of you winning your matches is high, and thus awards you fewer points because you're "expected" to win at that point. Losses become more punishing as well, which is the reason you are experiencing periods of large decreases. Being in the top 200 is an impressive feat, keep it up.