Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
We're a small, friendly 18+ PVP clan based on PS4 who are all about “gitting gud” together in Destiny's Crucible.

What we're really looking for right now is friendly teammates who communicate and are interested in improving their PVP game through things like group practise, sweats (custom) matches and Trials of Osiris.

We couldn't care less what your k/d is or how good you are now. All that matters is that you have a good attitude, enjoy PVP and want to improve your PVP skill by practising with like-minded guardians. If you're interested in joining us or would simply like to come along for a few pvp matches and see how it goes, message Tora-Ziyal on PSN.

We do use slack to message each other outside of the game, is helpful if you're willing to sign up to this after joining :)

http://clansofdestiny.com/clan/info/the-men-they-call-jayne - Clans of Destiny Page
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1520166 - Bungie Clan Page

(Ladies welcome too! :p)
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still looking for friendly pvp players :) All skill levels welcome!
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Recruiting is still open! :)
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Just re-opened recruiting, looking for new members again! All skill levels welcome :)
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still looking for new, friendly recruits to crucible with :) all skill levels welcome!
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still recruiting, all new recruits welcome regardless of ability. All you need is a microphone, a good attitude and to want to practise pvp with friendly like-minded guardians :)
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Recruiting and welcoming all new members for custom games!
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still recruiting! :)
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
Looking for easy going recruits for private matches and rise of iron's first iron banner!
NateTheKid5
NateTheKid5

0 Credits 2 Posts
Ziyal said:Looking for easy going recruits for private matches and rise of iron's first iron banner!
i would like to join
Christian Andrews
Christian Andrews

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello...I read your clan based bio and I'm really interested in joining your clan and trying to get better I pvp....are you guys still recruiting?
My psn is Rythmn900...just lemme know what I need to do if you guys have an opening
Ziyal
Ziyal

0 Credits 10 Posts
( Nate and Christian - sorry guys, this thread doesn't get checked too often. Please message me on PSN, not here! - Christian i know i've caught up with you )

Yes, we are still open and looking for recruits! Anyone absolutely welcome, but we're particularly interested in folks from the UK to help balance our time zones :)