Destiny 2 Tracker Network
cyanerdx
cyanerdx

0 Credits 2 Posts
PSN is cyanerdx

i have 50 games played on my new warlock, but my warlocks stats havent affected my global stats. wondering how many more games it will take for it to apply to my global stats? thank you in advance
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi, @cyanerdx

There is no minimum game count for that. Global stats are taken from everything you do and should be counted for as soon as you play a game. Please make sure you are updating your stats by pressing the 'Update Stats' button on the right hand side.

If you need further assistance , you will need to link your PSN ID to your DestinyTracker account. You can do this by going to this link making sure you enter your information correctly and clicking the 'Update Settings' button when done.
cyanerdx
cyanerdx

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @cyanerdx

There is no minimum game count for that. Global stats are taken from everything you do and should be counted for as soon as you play a game. Please make sure you are updating your stats by pressing the 'Update Stats' button on the right hand side.

If you need further assistance , you will need to link your PSN ID to your DestinyTracker account. You can do this by going to this link making sure you enter your information correctly and clicking the 'Update Settings' button when done.
Thanks for the reply, I linked my PSN and I've hit the 'Update Stats' button and my stats still haven't change since I made the character, something is definitely wrong. Thanks in advance
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
I've looked at your stats and I'm not seeing any problems. Your Warlock and other characters are all counting towards your overall stats.