Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
A1CcGtJ1991
A1CcGtJ1991

0 Credits 8 Posts
We are looking for mature people who love to have fun and can take a joke. Our clan is a bunch of jokesters. We play everything from Iron Banner, Trials, Raids, regular Crucible and PvE. If you are interested in joining, just send a message on here and I will invite you.
David Blanton
David Blanton

0 Credits 1 Posts
CrossbonesX5 I'm a 311 titan working on building my stats. Have tried raids a thousand times, either nobody is willing to teach or just have too many people leave. Quick learner just looking to find a group to help me b the best I can
A1CcGtJ1991
A1CcGtJ1991

0 Credits 8 Posts
David Blanton said:CrossbonesX5 I'm a 311 titan working on building my stats. Have tried raids a thousand times, either nobody is willing to teach or just have too many people leave. Quick learner just looking to find a group to help me b the best I can

We are all willing to teach and help anybody learn the mechanics. We are all jokesters and are very laid back. Just look up rogue guardians on bungie.net, and request to join. I will approve the request.
A1CcGtJ1991
A1CcGtJ1991

0 Credits 8 Posts
A1CcGtJ1991 said:
David Blanton said:CrossbonesX5 I'm a 311 titan working on building my stats. Have tried raids a thousand times, either nobody is willing to teach or just have too many people leave. Quick learner just looking to find a group to help me b the best I can

We are all willing to teach and help anybody learn the mechanics. We are all jokesters and are very laid back. Just look up rogue guardians on bungie.net, and request to join. I will approve the request.

Look up ROGUE GUARDIANS123, NOT ROGUE GUARDIANS.
Wilki24
Wilki24

0 Credits 1 Posts
What platform are you on?
A1CcGtJ1991
A1CcGtJ1991

0 Credits 8 Posts
Wilki24 said:What platform are you on?

PS4