Destiny 2 Tracker Network
lovemyaggie96
lovemyaggie96

0 Credits 3 Posts
Monkies Effing a Football is looking for some good people! I started the clan, as I never really seem to fit in with those I joined previously. I wish to gather a bunch of fire team members that enjoy all facets of the game-PvP, PvE (Raids, NF, Story, all of it really). I play quite a few hours, and am always looking for good people to have a good time alongside. If interested, please contact me!

To the youth of the Destiny world, please let your age be known, as it has been an issue at many times running content with immature gamers. I do not wish to discriminate, but really do not have time for wasted time on immaturity.

Thanks,
lovemyaggie96
NerdyDeezyy
NerdyDeezyy

0 Credits 4 Posts
You have a 0.91 KD good luck.
lovemyaggie96
lovemyaggie96

0 Credits 3 Posts
NerdyDeezyy said:You have a 0.91 KD good luck.

Destiny was my first foray into FP shooter games, so the first 6 months or so were tough. That being said, this last month my K/D was above 1.0. Beyond that, my K/AD is like 1.4. I am top 3% for Assists. If you wish not to join, then why waste the time responding?

Seriously, I wish not to have a clan full of K/D snobs, but rather people that enjoy the game, getting better, and that is all!
Gastric juice
Gastric juice

0 Credits 3 Posts
im looking for a new clan i want to get back into destiny just need cool people to play with as no one i know plays anymore i should be on in a few days i might get on tonight ill have to download the updates im sure lol but if your still looking for members im always down to play with cool people.

alittle about me im mid 30s want to get back into playing a few days a week mostly interested in pve content but want to get into pvp/ trials banner etc without the must have 2.0k/d 335 a must and been flawles 300 times nonsense. in essence i just want to have fun. if i sound like a fit let me know ill be playing mostly after 9pm est (gmt -5) but if i know about activity's ahead of time i can make some arrangements in schedules to play at different times.