Destiny 2 Tracker Network
spacecadetsam
spacecadetsam

0 Credits 7 Posts
said:
said:Samantha. 25. New York City. Graphic Designer/Amateur Boxer.
(spacecadetsam)

Friendly. Funny. Sassy. Don't fuck with me.
PVE > PVP (but I go hard in Iron Bananananana/Trials too)
Light Level 315 Titan + Warlock.

I've played Destiny since the first day of it's beta -- I truly love the game and have never fed into the hate (despite some mild disappointment toward Bungie's departmental changes/lack of transparency/corporate nature.)

My old clan fell apart through the middle of the the last expansion due to too many members playing ahead without the team and then not wanting to go back/help out more casual players which led to a kind of nerdy civil war.

I am looking for a new clan that has a lot of camaraderie to help me finish my Moments of Triumph. My poor Warlock has never even seen the new raid -- I've only had the opportunity to play it a few times.

I am a good team player who likes to talk on mic; I'm also not complete garbage at the game soooo please consider me for your clan!
I would be a great addition.
Cheers! :3
ScoobyChik
ScoobyChik

0 Credits 7 Posts
The Inner Fury is recruiting!!

We are an XB1 team that is about helping each other out or having a great time. We pride ourselves as being a family. The Inner Fury is not about competition or KD/R’s, but more on how you want to enjoy the game. Everyone will get a chance to complete Quests, Missions, Bounties, etc with the help of the team. We just ask you do the same for us in return. If no help is needed, we can just chill and have a great time adventuring through Destiny.

There are a few requirements and regulations:
~Must make The inner Fury your clan.
~Must join the team on the Band app.
~Must be fairly active.
~Must participate, every once in a while, in events that are scheduled.
~Must be 17 years of age or higher, unless allowed otherwise.
~Must have a light level of 300 or higher, unless allowed otherwise.

We are an understanding team. If you have work, school, or a family, we want you to be able to focus on those and we will never demand of your presence away from them.

Clan Page:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1625334