Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Kidneypoker32
Kidneypoker32

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I play almost everyday after 6pm mountain time. I do pretty much everything except for trials. Just really haven't played it. I have a 319 Hunter who is my main and a new 305 Warlock. I know all of KF and VoG. I recently joined my first clan but hate it because of the extremely immature 16-20yo members and it's just too frustrating to deal with. I'm over 30 myself and just looking for a clan of mature guardians to rock some Destiny.
ScoobyChik
ScoobyChik

0 Credits 7 Posts
The Inner Fury is recruiting!!

We are an XB1 team that is about helping each other out or having a great time. We pride ourselves as being a family. The Inner Fury is not about competition or KD/R’s, but more on how you want to enjoy the game. Everyone will get a chance to complete Quests, Missions, Bounties, etc with the help of the team. We just ask you do the same for us in return. If no help is needed, we can just chill and have a great time adventuring through Destiny.

There are a few requirements and regulations:
~Must make The inner Fury your clan.
~Must join the team on the Band app.
~Must be fairly active.
~Must participate, every once in a while, in events that are scheduled.
~Must be 17 years of age or higher, unless allowed otherwise.
~Must have a light level of 300 or higher, unless allowed otherwise.

We are an understanding team. If you have work, school, or a family, we want you to be able to focus on those and we will never demand of your presence away from them.

Clan Page:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1625334