Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Realmissluxer
Realmissluxer

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey!

My gamertag has been claimed by my stalker on this website. He's try to get back at me for blocking him on virtually every website you can imagine as well as 3 other LFG websites where he stole my name. I have all information to verify that I am the account holder; E-mail address, Name, Location, and whatever else you may need. I am getting spammed messages non-stop and am trying my darnedest to be calm about the whole situation. If you could reply whenever you have time I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!!
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
Hey, @Realmissluxer

I sent you reply on Twitter but in case you missed it, go here and click'Verify' next to the Xbox Gamertag box it will allow you to recover your gamertag. You will need to be able to access your Bungie.net account in order to do this.

Hope this helps.
Realmissluxer
Realmissluxer

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @Realmissluxer

I sent you reply on Twitter but in case you missed it, go here and click'Verify' next to the Xbox Gamertag box it will allow you to recover your gamertag. You will need to be able to access your Bungie.net account in order to do this.

Hope this helps.

But how can I get his username to change so that can claim it?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
Realmissluxer said:
But how can I get his username to change so that can claim it?

@Realmissluxer

Currently there is no way of doing that but if I see someone posting in the Xbox One LFG chat with your username/Gamertag and it's not you, I will ban the user. If he/she is harassing you over XBL, I highly suggest you say nothing to them, report them and block.

Hope this is of help.