Destiny 2 Tracker Network
directive
directive

0 Credits 1 Posts
Mission statement:
I'm starting this group as someone who is returning to destiny from a long hiatus (I used to play on ps4 I am not playing on Xbox one). This is a group where I would like everyone to feel welcome, no matter what their experience or skill level may be. The group has no focus and you can do what you want whether that be the story, PvP, raids or whatever; this group is to serve as a place to gather a fire team to play with and both competitive and casual players are welcome. Grouping and clan chat will be done through a group-text-chat phone app called "line", this app will allow for members to easily find other people within the group who are currently online or available and to coordinate with each other. (You can turn notifications off in the app so that your phone doesn't buzz all the damn time). Info on how to be invited to the line group is on our Bungie.net clan forum. This is an Xbox one clan.

Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1658637/0/3/0

3 Rules:
1. No heavy Drama/Arguing (Three warnings and you're out)
2. It's preferred that you be aged 18+, but will also accept younger members based on maturity level
3. Have fun
BADFISH750
BADFISH750

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am starting back playing im only lvl 17, but can lvl quickly, im looking for a good group to play with

xbox one badfish750