Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
We are just as excited as you are for the release of Rise of Iron! We are a active clan looking for new members to play RoI with. We are currently around 40+ members, with the new expansion we would like to increase these numbers. For communicating with our members we use discord, this is a free app for mobile and for you pc/mac. The link to join the chat is listed below.

https://discord.gg/010FtAdf3v2vyA5U9

We do require a 1.0 k/d in crucible to join that means you can hold your own when playing with our members. New players join as recruits and play with other Resurrekt members to be accepted.
Please feel free to join our discord chat and talk with all of us! Let me know if you have any questions!
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
Recruits being accepted daily.
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
We have new recruits coming in daily come check us out, now is the perfect time to find a clan.

MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
We are already running interclan skrims. We are also starting up MLG and will be participating in ladders. Come check us out, overall we are a chill group and look forward to new players coming on.

MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
RoI drops in 7 hours come join the hype!
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
After a week of grinding light, we are kicking off this week with interclan skrims! Come join
I Barbearic I
I Barbearic I

0 Credits 18 Posts
Still taking recruits! Best group of guys you'll find. Come run Iron Banner with us this week!
MaDGaMEZ
MaDGaMEZ

0 Credits 45 Posts
Still open for recruitment!
FUZIxWUZI
FUZIxWUZI

0 Credits 4 Posts
385 hunter highest KD on new hunter is 1.13 which is low cause I play with randoms. Looking for a fun consistent group to pvp with I am on almost nightly. GT: FUZIxWUZI
Baernour
Baernour

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm looking to check out your clan any people on tonight?
Baernour
Baernour

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm looking to check out your clan any people on tonight?
Alarmednine
Alarmednine

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would be interested in getting a couple games in to see if I am a fit. Mostly wanna get more into Trials games, the lack of available people I have to run with has prevented me to playing more.

I am normally on 8 CT i Midnight. Striker Titan is what I am on atm. I do play Ramlock, as well as bow/blade hunter