Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Rapture Gaming Community is an Xbox One community of gamers with the mentality of creating a fun environment for our members. We play together, laugh together, help each other out....and also win together. We have helped several members finish a raid for the first time (Vault of Glass, Crota's End, King's Fall) We have helped each other complete Moments of Triumph, increase light level, get the Black Spindle/Sleeper/No Time to Explain... We have members who run Trials of Osiris each weekend and are competitive (no guaranteed carries, it takes a solid team)

We only have a few requirements:
1. Be of age 17+
2. Have a working mic/headset
3. Follow Community Rules (they're pretty easy, basically just don't be a bully)

If this sounds like something you are interested in, visit our website:

http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=193
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
Join us to venture into the Plaguelands and fight back against SIVA.
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
Looking for a group to run the new Wrath of the Machine raid? We can do that!
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
Come play Iron Banner with us!
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
We're recruiting! Come check us out Guardians!
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
How is everyone doing? Come stop by rG and say hello! We're trying to recruit and get some new people in our clan. We're usually in the Cruicble, Nightfall or WotM.

Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Afternoon Guardians! it's Friday that means Xur is here! Come stop by rG or hit me up on Xbox if you're interested in joining rG!

GT: Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Psstt....hey you....Yes YOU! We're recruiting over at rG. Come stop by our site and chat for a bit.

~Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Happy Monday Guardians! We're still recruiting! Come stop by and sign up and be apart of this great community!
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Hey Guardians! Weather your light level is 400 or you're just starting out and trying to find a clan to help you along the way to 400. We've got your back. Literally! Come check us out, sign up and let's raid!
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Hey Guardians.....come stop by rG and see what all the fuss is about....No, seriously....

http://rapturegamingcommunity.net

CLICK IT!!
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Eyes up Guardians! Saw that you were looking for a clan! How did I know that? We'll you're here aren't you?? How about 70 friendly, helpful people spanning the English speaking world. rG prides ourselves on being a fun, safe, mature place for like minded players. We run strikes, raids, trials, PvP, PvE, you name it we run it daily/weekly. We have numerous people who are 400 light level who help out the lower level guys to beat Aksis, get bounties or just to help them with whatever they need done. We're not just about the individual here, we're about everyone. Because we're a family first and a clan second. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in go to www.rapturegamingcommunity.net

Thanks!

rG Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=1851

rG - Rapture Gaming is looking for new recruits! Stop by and sign up....we have cookies!!
Mc88Flyy
Mc88Flyy

0 Credits 10 Posts
Mc88Flyy said:http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=1851

rG - Rapture Gaming is looking for new recruits! Stop by and sign up....we have cookies!!

COOKIES!!!
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
Whether you're a new guardian looking for help in new content, or an experienced guardian looking for consistent teammates to run with, we got you covered. Check us out.
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
This game is more fun when you play with a group of fun people. Join us for some fun!
JNewms323
JNewms323

2 Credits 5 Posts
If you're looking to get the most out of Destiny, you should join up and experience it with an active clan
JNewms323
JNewms323

2 Credits 5 Posts
We're recruiting! Come check us out Guardians!
Undesolved
Undesolved

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey fam, were still recruiting. Just see the requirements in the OP.
Octopusdropkik
Octopusdropkik

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey if you got space for 1 more, invite Octopusdropkik in Xbox one. I'm a lv 303 hunter and I need a strong clan to run raids and trials (my previous 1 was a random which was very weak). I cleared raid many times and I'm very active. Please shoot an invite before server reset (1 hour) if not, then i wouldn't mind joining after i reap the rewards of my current clan, if you know what I mean.