Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Tyler Marks
Tyler Marks

0 Credits 2 Posts
Day 1 player. Looking for clan to complete all activities in the game, not bad at PVP either and can sweat in private matches and up for fun activities too
diinkysmum
diinkysmum

1 Credits 2 Posts
Hey me and a friend have recently started a new clan so very small at the minute but working hard to pull the numbers in asap. Feel free to check us out were called Perpetually Vexed ☺
serhanrami
serhanrami

0 Credits 15 Posts
Tyler Marks said:Day 1 player. Looking for clan to complete all activities in the game, not bad at PVP either and can sweat in private matches and up for fun activities too

Hey are you still looking for a UK clan, I just started a ps4 Euro focused clan, and most of the members i am trying to bring in are from europe or the same timezone. We won't be focused on anything particularly, and we are still small in size, basically other than me just 2, but i only started recruiting today. Clan Name : SIVA Unite . We also use discord, so if you are interested hit me up!
Herrod89
Herrod89

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm a UK player looking for a clan.. I prefer pvp and is like to think I'm pretty good at it! I have the discord app and I'd love to get involved!