Destiny 2 Tracker Network
DancherousDave
DancherousDave

0 Credits 1 Posts
Yo looking for some chill chaps to jam destiny with iv just got back into it and its been a long time since iv play, got some catching up to do. Keen on pve and pvp and i will be putting in 5-6 hours in the evenin my psn:DancherousDave or leave message here ty =D
serhanrami
serhanrami

0 Credits 15 Posts
Hey man i am creating a new clan, and i am trying to focus on Eu players, since my timezone is GMT+3 i still haven't found people i am working on it.
CouchWarri0r
CouchWarri0r

0 Credits 3 Posts
serhanrami said:Hey man i am creating a new clan, and i am trying to focus on Eu players, since my timezone is GMT+3 i still haven't found people i am working on it.

Hey bud,

I too started a clan for European players LOL. If you've already got a some members then I am more than happy to close my clan down and join you.
I have an active Discord server that we could use.
serhanrami
serhanrami

0 Credits 15 Posts
i sent out dicord links to some people today so i am waiting on them to join up, i also am a pvp player more than pve but at the moment for recruitment i am taking. in anyone even new people. also our clan name is Siva Unite .. so yah :P i also have a discord if you want me to send u a link