Destiny 2 Tracker Network
joshato
joshato

0 Credits 3 Posts
As you can see in this image, my grimoire value is not being tracked correctly on the grimoire checklist page.

Left side is the main page, right side is the grimoire checklist.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
Hey, @joshato

Due to a bug in the Bungie API, your Grimoire score will always be off by a few points. This has been the case since Destiny was released and there is nothing we (DestinyTracker.com) can do about it.
joshato
joshato

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @joshato

Due to a bug in the Bungie API, your Grimoire score will always be off by a few points. This has been the case since Destiny was released and there is nothing we (DestinyTracker.com) can do about it.

Just had a popup showing this repsonse again, and I've reread your comment... That doesn't make any sense as to why bungie's API is screwing with it... cause on the homepage for my account, the score is accurate. It's only on the grimoire checklist that the number is off...

Why would one be accurate, and the other not, if they're both pulling from Bungie, which i assume they are.
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
joshato said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @joshato

Just had a popup showing this repsonse again, and I've reread your comment... That doesn't make any sense as to why bungie's API is screwing with it... cause on the homepage for my account, the score is accurate. It's only on the grimoire checklist that the number is off...

Why would one be accurate, and the other not, if they're both pulling from Bungie, which i assume they are.

@joshato

Swat is right, but I looked into your issue anyway, and I have found some even more added weirdness w/ Bungie. I've opened another support ticket with them. Can you confirm to me what your in-game grimoire is?

Bungie is saying your Grimore score is 4285, but you have a character with 5400 (even tho it should match since grimoire is not by character), and your grimoire points add up to 5395 (which is 5400 but as Swat said, there is a 5-10 point bug in there).

I'll let you know what happens w/ the ticket, plz let me know what you think your grimoire score is. PS have you deleted any characters?
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
This has to do with Siva clusters. Figuring it out. Starting to think the number we are showing is accurate (minus the 5 point bug I keep talking about), and other places you see a lower number are wrong. But, I'm gonna wait for bungie to reply to my ticket before I say for sure.
joshato
joshato

0 Credits 3 Posts
xorth said:Swat is right, but I looked into your issue anyway, and I have found some even more added weirdness w/ Bungie. I've opened another support ticket with them. Can you confirm to me what your in-game grimoire is?

Bungie is saying your Grimore score is 4285, but you have a character with 5400 (even tho it should match since grimoire is not by character), and your grimoire points add up to 5395 (which is 5400 but as Swat said, there is a 5-10 point bug in there).

I'll let you know what happens w/ the ticket, plz let me know what you think your grimoire score is. PS have you deleted any characters?

My Hunter is at 5400 in-game, not sure about the others. I remade my hunter when The Taken King came out, but that's it.
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
Your grimoire is correct. Bungie has responded. You have 5400. The checklist will show 5390 or 5395 as per a long existing bug in the bungie checklist api.

Hope that helps.