Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
serhanrami
serhanrami

0 Credits 15 Posts
Hey guys a friend are I do multi streams every Saturday where we attempt to help viewers. Now that doesn't mean we only aim for lighthouse. So far we got 4-5 flawless and 2 of them were virgins. We got a no boons player 7 wins and many others. I think I am not allowed to post my twitch link here so if you are interested in this pm me so I can further explain. Also I know other people ask for money or subs etc. all we ask is that you be a follower that is all. Keep in mind the reason to join us is because we are a low viewer count streams, which means your chances of playing with us would be higher than other streamers.

I hope I did not break any rules for posting this and if I did then I apologize in advance.

Thanks and good luck!!

Edit: We are on ps4 only
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
@serhanrami

As long as you're not promoting any paid services, you're fine.
serhanrami
serhanrami

0 Credits 15 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@serhanrami

As long as you're not promoting any paid services, you're fine.

Thanks for the info.
Von Maverik
Von Maverik

0 Credits 1 Posts
serhanrami said:Hey guys a friend are I do multi streams every Saturday where we attempt to help viewers. Now that doesn't mean we only aim for lighthouse. So far we got 4-5 flawless and 2 of them were virgins. We got a no boons player 7 wins and many others. I think I am not allowed to post my twitch link here so if you are interested in this pm me so I can further explain. Also I know other people ask for money or subs etc. all we ask is that you be a follower that is all. Keep in mind the reason to join us is because we are a low viewer count streams, which means your chances of playing with us would be higher than other streamers.

I hope I did not break any rules for posting this and if I did then I apologize in advance.

Thanks and good luck!!

Hi man can you help me to go flawless?