Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
shootyshoots
shootyshoots

5 Credits 22 Posts
I'm looking for a large pvp clan comprised of many active U.S. players. Running 6v6 playlists and doing raids occasionally is a huge plus. My stats aren't very good since I solo crucible often but they're improving.

Some of my stats:
-KD ratio should be under my name: 1.8
-Diamond elo in 14 playlists
-I enjoy running trials; 2.5KD, 2200 elo, 90% wins, 50DTR
-Can finish raids in under an hour
TLWolfe
TLWolfe

0 Credits 8 Posts
shootyshoots said:I'm looking for a large pvp clan comprised of many active U.S. players. Running 6v6 playlists and doing raids occasionally is a huge plus. My stats aren't very good since I solo crucible often but they're improving.

Some of my stats:
-Diamond elo in 8 playlists
-I enjoy running trials; 2.3KD, 1830 elo (2k+ season 1 elo), 90% wins, 50DTR

Hi there Shootyshoots, I'm Thanatos-Lazarus, the founder of HOWL, you sound like the kind of player we would love to have in our Clan. We recently had a big member dump due to inactivity so we are looking for new blood. Hope you consider it. https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1718385
shootyshoots
shootyshoots

5 Credits 22 Posts
TLWolfe said:Hi there Shootyshoots, I'm Thanatos-Lazarus, the founder of HOWL, you sound like the kind of player we would love to have in our Clan. We recently had a big member dump due to inactivity so we are looking for new blood. Hope you consider it. https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1718385

Herald Of the Wolf Lords
Overall Stats: K/D: 0.90. Win Pct: 43.4%
Sort of looking for a clan with a KD ratio >1.
fsss
fsss

0 Credits 5 Posts
shootyshoots said:I'm looking for a large pvp clan comprised of many active U.S. players. Running 6v6 playlists and doing raids occasionally is a huge plus. My stats aren't very good since I solo crucible often but they're improving.

Some of my stats:
-Diamond elo in 14 playlists
-I enjoy running trials; 2.5KD, 2200 elo, 90% wins, 50DTR

Im creating a new clan wanting it concentrated on PVP. Want to do the dirty work with me? ie. proper recruitment