Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
ViperVenomxACR
ViperVenomxACR

5 Credits 10 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
rGc Fuse is the Destiny branch of Rapture Gaming Community, and we are putting teams together to compete in the Planet Destiny Tournament and others. Planet Destiny is a 4v4 Tournament and Fuse is capable of putting together multiple teams.
If you have questions about the Comp team or about Rapture Gaming in general feel free to send me an xbox live message.
GT = ViperVenomxACR
Questions about the Comp team can also be directed towards our Captain. GT = ITS JcRaZy
To register with Rapture Gaming Community, or to just check out our forums, follow this link here:

http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=193

We hope to see you on the battlefield.

P.S. Yes….the members who make up the Comp Team are better at PvP than I am.
jcrazy77
jcrazy77

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Yes, if you wish to tryout, let me know!

Or, if you have a team of your own and would like to get a good scrim in, let me know!

I also promise you, my K/D does not do me justice haha if you don't believe me, check out my stats more in depth :p
JNewms323
JNewms323

2 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
This game is more fun when you play with fun people. Come have fun with us!
JNewms323
JNewms323

2 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
This game is more fun when you play with fun people. Come have fun with us!
o GameRanger o
o GameRanger o

0 Credits 3 Posts
I have been an active member of Rapture Gaming for over 2 years. It is a supportive group of adult gamers that provide a safe and fun place to play and meet new friends. We basically support all activities on lots of different games so you don't always have to play Destiny (but why wouldn't you). So come meet a couple 100 of your next best friends. It worth just giving us a shot if you are and adult looking for a new place to hang. You need to follow the link to apply. Its quick and easy and we often respond immediately so don't let an application put you off. Looking forward to seeing some of you soon! https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/application-forms.php?appid=2