tylenjaap
tylenjaap

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Clan: THE 1LLUMINATI - PSN Only
Founder: Evollove
Submitted by: Tylenjaap

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1043438

Greetings Guardians, I know everyone has a long spill about why you should join their clan so I’ll try to keep mine long too… J/k

So about us: We are a PSN clan, much like other clans, that are hurting for attendance due to dry spells. The time period after Taken King was our big drop out. We currently have about 8-10 super active members but are looking to grow and have more members available to do activities. Our Clan is made up of 20 to 30 year olds and we’re a very diverse people who’ve originated from countries all around the world coming together to rule the galaxy (insert spooky alien conspiracy music… J/K) Anyway, we’ve become great friends and don’t get offended when we joke about our stereotypes. Our clan is very much a 18 and older clan with mild language and other “Adult” conversations. We play primarily evenings, mountain and pacific standard time. We do all activities including raids and trials on the weekends. Few times a week we test each other in private matches too. We’d love to have anyone join looking for a group that turns into lifelong friendships.

Visit our clan page or post a message in our clan chat on bungie if your interested. You can also message myself on PSN Tylenjaap if you have any questions.

Thanks

Tylenjaap
bigbrokenboss
bigbrokenboss

0 Credits 1 Posts
tylenjaap said:Clan: THE 1LLUMINATI - PSN Only

Hi i just send a joining request on the site, thebigbrokenboss

Greetings Guardians, I know everyone has a long spill about why you should join their clan so I’ll try to keep mine long too… J/k

So about us: We are a PSN clan, much like other clans, that are hurting for attendance due to dry spells. The time period after Taken King was our big drop out. We currently have about 8-10 super active members but are looking to grow and have more members available to do activities. Our Clan is made up of 20 to 30 year olds and we’re a very diverse people who’ve originated from countries all around the world coming together to rule the galaxy (insert spooky alien conspiracy music… J/K) Anyway, we’ve become great friends and don’t get offended when we joke about our stereotypes. Our clan is very much a 18 and older clan with mild language and other “Adult” conversations. We play primarily evenings, mountain and pacific standard time. We do all activities including raids and trials on the weekends. Few times a week we test each other in private matches too. We’d love to have anyone join looking for a group that turns into lifelong friendships.

Visit our clan page or post a message in our clan chat on bungie if your interested. You can also message myself on PSN Tylenjaap if you have any questions.

Thanks

Tylenjaap
Lamontray Brown
Lamontray Brown

0 Credits 1 Posts
tylenjaap said:Clan: THE 1LLUMINATI - PSN Only

id like to join

Thanks

Tylenjaap