Destiny 2 Tracker Network
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT

0 Credits 3 Posts
Greetings Guardians!

Are you looking for a casual, laid back group to lay waste to Aksis and his army of Devil Splicers? Or maybe one to triumph over the challenges the Nightfall may bring?

Well then check us out! =)

We at [JHSR] - Jesus Had Self Rez are a group of tight-knit, casual, and mature players of Destiny on the Xbox One platform. Simply, our goal is to be a group where friends can get together and help each other with raids, nightfalls, iron banner, and more. Don't have a lot of experience with raids? No worries! There's no pressure here! We're all about having fun, sharing a few laughs, and (hopefully) getting some awesome gear along the way!

We're always looking for great people to play with! If you are interested, the best way to reach me is to message me on Xbox Live...

My GT: REV0LV3R 0C3LOT

Happy Gaming!
Demonforte
Demonforte

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hi there,

Me and a friend of mine are looking for a laid back clan to Raid/PVP/PVE with. I have been playing destiny since launch but mainly on the PS4. I have raided and have completed all raids (and modes) prior to the current tier. She is new to Destiny but has a lot of gaming experience and raiding experience in other games. We play 1-2 nights a week normally. I am 384 light and I believe she is 373 light. We both play warlock but I do have a Hunter around 375 light. We would love to set up a time to get together and play and meet you guys to see if it is a good fit.
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT

0 Credits 3 Posts
Demonforte said:Hi there,

Me and a friend of mine are looking for a laid back clan to Raid/PVP/PVE with. I have been playing destiny since launch but mainly on the PS4. I have raided and have completed all raids (and modes) prior to the current tier. She is new to Destiny but has a lot of gaming experience and raiding experience in other games. We play 1-2 nights a week normally. I am 384 light and I believe she is 373 light. We both play warlock but I do have a Hunter around 375 light. We would love to set up a time to get together and play and meet you guys to see if it is a good fit.

Hey Demonforte!

Thanks for reaching out! Sounds great, we would love to have you both! We have a great group that's very welcoming and always willing to help with raids, nightfall, trials, quests, etc. If you haven't had the opportunity to run Wrath of the Machine, we can definitely help guide you both through. I'm generally on in the evening (Eastern Standard Time) throughout the week and on at various times on the weekend. We tend to raid on the weekend but we occasionally will raid throughout the week as well. Feel free to add me on Xbox Live, I will add you as well and we can play whenever you're free! My GT is REV0LV3R 0C3LOT (all are zeroes except for the last one, that's an "O"). When we meet up, I'll introduce you both to the team and show you our group page on Xbox Live.

See you soon!
Demonforte
Demonforte

0 Credits 3 Posts
REV0LV3R 0C3LOT said:
Demonforte said:Hi there,

Hey Demonforte!

Thanks for reaching out! Sounds great, we would love to have you both! We have a great group that's very welcoming and always willing to help with raids, nightfall, trials, quests, etc. If you haven't had the opportunity to run Wrath of the Machine, we can definitely help guide you both through. I'm generally on in the evening (Eastern Standard Time) throughout the week and on at various times on the weekend. We tend to raid on the weekend but we occasionally will raid throughout the week as well. Feel free to add me on Xbox Live, I will add you as well and we can play whenever you're free! My GT is REV0LV3R 0C3LOT (all are zeroes except for the last one, that's an "O"). When we meet up, I'll introduce you both to the team and show you our group page on Xbox Live.

See you soon!

Thanks for the reply, this all sounds good. I will add you as well. See you in game!
El Don Juan X1
El Don Juan X1

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi

I was just wondering if you guys are still recruiting for your clan as I would like to join?

Thanks