Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
LaGucciVida
LaGucciVida

3 Credits 6 Posts
Hi guys,

I was wondering if past stats still carry over from deleted characters?? I ask because my playlist overall KD is different to my actual KD in those playlists as i deleted a character a while ago...I see it doesnt affect overall KD (as it went up upno deleting my hunter) so i was just wondering why this still affects specific playlists if the character doesnt exist anymore??

(as a side note, the hunter was my room mates and he moved out so I kinda want to see my own stats in a playlist and not his and mine combined)
LaGucciVida
LaGucciVida

3 Credits 6 Posts
*Bump*
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
Hi, @LaGucciVida

When you delete a character, all stats (apart from ELO) are deleted with that associated character.

I apologise for the lateness in replying to you, I thought I did.
LaGucciVida
LaGucciVida

3 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @LaGucciVida

When you delete a character, all stats (apart from ELO) are deleted with that associated character.

I apologise for the lateness in replying to you, I thought I did.

I can 100000% confirm that is not the case. If you look on playlists, stats from deleted characters are still factored into total. Eg, I deleted a hunter and now the only character I have who has played Iron Banner is my Warlock, who's IBKD is 2.68 or something like that, and yet my IBKD is 2.53 (due to the deleted hunters stats still interfering).