theleemrlee
theleemrlee

0 Credits 2 Posts
If you're looking for:
- Friendly people to play with regularly
- Help to learn raids/complete nightfalls
- A good laugh and a bit of banter
- Help with quests
then we are the clan for you! Whether you're new to destiny or been playing for a while, we can help teach you the basics, help you level up and also play endgame content like raids/nightfall/iron banner/trials! We're a chilled out bunch of gamers that enjoy playing together and we're looking for more like-minded people to join our clan no matter what your experience level is! Our only requirements are:
- Have an Xbox (obviously)
- Engage in the clan chat occasionally (we use an app called Band)
- Be polite friendly and chilled out (in other words, not annoying)
- Be active
We are mostly PvE focussed, but we do play crucible regularly as well!
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/379100
PM on bungie.net: theleemrlee
Piggy Pidgeon
Piggy Pidgeon

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey just registered on this site no idea if it's actually working but I'm down to play with some people. Imma noob, kind of. You can check my stats here I guess? This site is new to me but basically I've had the game for about a year and have completed all the story content and some casual strikes. Pretty much just scratched the surface but yeah my gamer tag is the same as my name here.
theleemrlee
theleemrlee

0 Credits 2 Posts
Piggy Pidgeon said:Hey just registered on this site no idea if it's actually working but I'm down to play with some people. Imma noob, kind of. You can check my stats here I guess? This site is new to me but basically I've had the game for about a year and have completed all the story content and some casual strikes. Pretty much just scratched the surface but yeah my gamer tag is the same as my name here.

Hey dude, we have space for people like you! Follow the link on my post to find our bungle clan page and request to join. We'll accept it and then you need to click "set as Xbox clan". Once you've done that I will PM you on there with a link to our private clan chat!
RoXas Ratsbane
RoXas Ratsbane

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, I am looking to join a group to do raids and stuff :) Use to play vanilla destiny but kinda got bored with it but recently bought the collection and got back into it. Never done a raid but always wanted to so I thought I would look and apply here. Thanks :)