Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
#ELO  #Rift 
Stormxeno
Stormxeno

0 Credits 4 Posts
ELO has been lagging behind for a couple days now. Yesterday i had 1610 Rift ELO today i only have 1580. I haven't lost a game of Rift in over 2 weeks so how have i lost ELO?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
Hey, @Stormxeno

Please see this link for full ELO information.

Hope that helps.
Stormxeno
Stormxeno

0 Credits 4 Posts
Call Me LW said:Hey, @Stormxeno

Please see this link for full ELO information.

Hope that helps.

This does not help at all it gives no insight on how I'm on a 60+ game winstreak in Rift and i have lost ELO.

I'm certain that you have made a mistake because in the last 2 weeks i have not disconnected from a game, left a game or lost a game in the Rift playlist yet i have lost ELO so please either replace the ELO that i have lost or give me a valid reason for my ELO being removed.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
Hey, @Stormxeno

Your ELO is likely decreasing due to poor individual performance in games you were expected to win by a good amount. Winning games all the time is only a small factor of the ELO, acceptable individual performance is the key to ensuring your ELO continues to increase.

Please ensure you fully read and understand the ELO thread to avoid confusion.

EDIT:I have been informed by the site owner that the ELO server is lagging behind and is currently about a day behind but should be caught up today (14th Feb).

EDIT 2: The ELO server has now caught up. Your ELO should be showing the up-to-date score.

Hope this helps.