Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#BUG  #DTR 
ppmancillas
ppmancillas

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hi i have notices that i lost a lot of dtr yesterday. I had 233,678 and today i have 100,080 , what is this bug? I need someone who can explainme me about that , this is a request for bring me my dtr again please. My id is ppmancillas , www.destinytracker.com/ppmancillas

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Hey, @ppmancillas
Have you deleted any characters lately? If so, that is why.

If not,I will pass this thread on to the admin team who will look into it and get back to either you or myself. I should note that it may not be possible to recover lost DTR score so sorry in advance.

SUPPORT FOR DESTINYTRACKER.COM NO LONGER EXISTS..
ppmancillas
ppmancillas

0 Credits 4 Posts
No i never delete any chatacter , i can send you screenshots of anything you need

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Hey, @ppmancillas

I have sent you a reply to the PM you sent me but as I told you, it may not be possible to recover any lost DTR score.

Could I also ask you not to create duplicate threads as they are all seen by the same people so there's no need for such.

ppmancillas
ppmancillas

0 Credits 4 Posts
Ok , sorry for duplicate the publication was not intentional , the reason is cause i spend a lot of time in destiny to be the #2 in dtr and feels bad lost all the dtr cause a bug :( thnk u for the replie frend

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Hi again, @ppmancillas

This thread has been forwarded to an admin. Once I hear back from him, I will post the reply here. For the time being, please continue to play Destiny as normal.

Sorry for the issues.

ppmancillas
ppmancillas

0 Credits 4 Posts
Thanks for your time

xorth
xorth

642 Credits 527 Posts
@ppmancillas

Got you fixed up!

Sanmanya
Sanmanya

0 Credits 3 Posts

Apologies for using the subject of another for my comment but I just passed the same thing. I was top 2 of my country in Uruguay, and from yesterday to today 4. I lost a lot of dtr from nowhere, can I solve it? Since it has really cost me to get to where I am. Thank you, my id is Sanmanya www.destinytracker.com/sanmanya