Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
MissDefiance3
MissDefiance3

0 Credits 1 Posts
The Dead Zeppelins are RECRUITING!
Haii there! How's everyone doing? My clan is recruiting for tomorrows update, as well as for Destiny 2! If you're incredibly active and wanting to run raids, strikes, Trials, and the crucible in general this is the clan for you. We are a pretty laid back group who's focus in Destiny is finding fun people to play with as well as earning some awesome loot!
Requirements: There's not many requirements for this clan since we're looking for active players that have any amount of experiance from novic to expert. We do ask that you try and get to know me as well as the founder and the others in the clan. One major rule we have is treat others in the clan with respect. no matter if they're not doing super good or what not. but other than those two things we're a laid back clan who likes to joke around with each other!
If you have any questions about the clan feel free to hit me up (MissDefiance3) on either psn or send me a message on Bungie.net If you'd like check out my twitter and ask me some questions on there Twitter.com/MissDefiance3
Looking forwards to Welcoming some awesome Guardians to the clan!
i-knigtmare
i-knigtmare

0 Credits 3 Posts
i''m interested!