Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
Hello I don't believe in copy and pasting info to get members. Finding guardians who you enjoy playing with and build friendships with can be daunting. Lets face it most clans recruit to build numbers. We look for those people who bring joy to our lives and gaming experience. We are those people who will help you through a raid and make you pee yourself in laughter till the early hours of the morning. We have a very diverse clan, Males, females, of all different race and religion(Racism has no place here)Nor does anger . We treat each other like family and will always be their to support your gaming needs.

We have two rules . You Must be Over 20! and Never say No to another Guardian Ever if they need help.
I pride myself on having one of the Best clans in Destiny and can say without hesitance that if you didn't apply or at least come chat with me then your definitely missing out on a good home for D2 Im always online!

We do not have a ranking system( IMHO thats for people seeking attention). We work collectively and make decisions all together Unanimous Vote or not at all. We make gaming fun. We do not mind sherpa'ing either. We would rather have great friends that we enjoy gaming with than drama. To sum it up " Theirs humor in mistakes and victory is inevitable".
Collectively we have over 2000 raid completions and a PVP clan average K/D of 1.45

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1932258
or add me on PSN TwitchEpik

TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
bump
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
Its been really nice chatting with many of you! The Clan is growing very appropriately.
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
Welcome New Members! :)
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
Our recruitment for d2 is going amazing its been so very nice meeting all you nice ladies and gents
HurleyGirlxox
HurleyGirlxox

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thanks Steven ! it has been such a blast meeting you and all the rest of the guys/gals. This is hands down the funniest and best destiny clan i have ever spoken too. Anyone who doesnt join is missing out on meeting these awesomely funny and destiny smart ppl. xoxo i may be crushin
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
HurleyGirlxox said:Thanks Steven ! it has been such a blast meeting you and all the rest of the guys/gals. This is hands down the funniest and best destiny clan i have ever spoken too. Anyone who doesnt join is missing out on meeting these awesomely funny and destiny smart ppl. xoxo i may be crushin

I have that effect on people. We had a lot of fun playing hide n seek. didn't help that the rum kicked in , but defiantly a good laugh. Appreciate the comment. Your the best Becks, see ya lata alla-gata
HurleyGirlxox
HurleyGirlxox

0 Credits 2 Posts
You for sure will :) Toodles! haha
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
yet again im glad i posted this thread here you guys are awesome
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
bump for the last time i think
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
its late as hell bump and grind this thread
Ajkwashere
Ajkwashere

0 Credits 3 Posts
Do you know the typical peak play hours of this clan? Looking for an active clan during west coast hours for D2.
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
about 18 hours a day
kortego32
kortego32

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just started playing. I work crazy hours but am tired of playing alone. I am 41 an married with kids. My hunter is 40, an 380+ light level.
TwitchEpik
TwitchEpik

0 Credits 11 Posts
kortego32 said:Just started playing. I work crazy hours but am tired of playing alone. I am 41 an married with kids. My hunter is 40, an 380+ light level.

well as long as you fit in with the rest of us im sure we can find a home for ya man just add me on ps4