Destiny 2 Tracker Network
HotBananaa
HotBananaa

0 Credits 4 Posts
Do you need an Xbox team for activites, raids, anything?
Want to have a team when D2 drops?

Xbox clan open to new members: The Bananaa Bunch

Hello there Guardian,
The Bananaa Bunch is a new clan. It is a clan whose mission objective is to have fun first, without rage, and get as much done as possible. We are accepting new members to join us on this adventure into Destiny 2. I myself am a raid Sherpa. I am looking for all skill level players to join the community. Do you want to become a Sherpa and help others accomplish what they have never done? Are you a player that would like some help to accomplish activities you never thought you could accomplish? Look no further. I have been a part of two very large groups. I am bringing that same mentality into this one.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you would like to join, here is our clan page: Bungie Clan

We also have a page on The100.io that is up and running and will be used to setup games among ourselves once we gain more members. The100

We also have a Discord chat that is setup for us to communicate with each other. It is available on PC, Mac, as well as mobile. Once you get accepted into the clan you will have access to our Discord server.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you consider us as your choice.

- HotBananaa