Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#bugs  #chat 

This thread is closed

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I had left the site for a while, but still had the tab open. When I was in another tab, somehow I had posted "test" in the CB.

Note: I didnt post "Test", "edge<" or "I somehow logged in via twitter and it shows my username as bigl"

Apparently that was Tyyger. That could be an issue.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
That wasn't me....
I'm being honest....
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Yea i think it was edge.. you are probably right.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Ok.. trying to replicate the issue with Edge logging in via twitter and posting in CB under my name..

I decided to sign out and try to log in via twitter myself and see if I could replicate the issue.

It appears to work fine as my name pops up in the CB.. however when I went to my profile preferences I see this:

It appears that there are 2 twitter accounts linked to my profile as well as a Microsoft account that I do not remember ever using to log in. Edge, did you also try to log in via Microsoft?

It might be a good idea to have some of the external login info next to the service being used.

(i.e.) External Login - Twitter - Twitter Username: TheBigL_032

This would help, at least in this situation, see exactly WHAT accounts are linked to a username. I could go ahead and delete the bad twitter login, but I'm not sure which one is actually mine.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Don't delete yet, I gotta figure out how this happened.

TheBigL said:Ok.. trying to replicate the issue with Edge logging in via twitter and posting in CB under my name..

I decided to sign out and try to log in via twitter myself and see if I could replicate the issue.

It appears to work fine as my name pops up in the CB.. however when I went to my profile preferences I see this:

It appears that there are 2 twitter accounts linked to my profile as well as a Microsoft account that I do not remember ever using to log in. Edge, did you also try to log in via Microsoft?

It might be a good idea to have some of the external login info next to the service being used.

(i.e.) External Login - Twitter - Twitter Username: TheBigL_032

This would help, at least in this situation, see exactly WHAT accounts are linked to a username. I could go ahead and delete the bad twitter login, but I'm not sure which one is actually mine.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Alright.. Will wait. Edge's input on this would be most helpful.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Ok.. looks like the 2 bad external login's are now gone, and only mine are showing up :)
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Fixed. It was my fault when I reset the site database forgot to clear a table.

This thread is closed