Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
SintaxUK
SintaxUK

0 Credits 5 Posts
Join us to organise raids.
Destiny and Destiny 2!
PS4 only, English speakers only, headsets required.
Age 18+.
Time zone is GMT (UK).
Add SintaxUK and Obolus86 (admin) on PSN.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2183752
DinoSteve
DinoSteve

0 Credits 2 Posts
Just started playing and looking someone to play with, I'm not from the UK if thats ok, I'm Irish, also I'm kinda of a noob at this game, just to let you know.
SintaxUK
SintaxUK

0 Credits 5 Posts
DinoSteve said:Just started playing and looking someone to play with, I'm not from the UK if thats ok, I'm Irish, also I'm kinda of a noob at this game, just to let you know.
A few of us have only been playing for about a month. I know myself and a few others would be happy to help. I only put UK so people would have an idea of what time of day the clan is active. Any English speakers are welcome, yourself included mate. So far we have Welsh members, English members and one Jamaican guy.
DinoSteve
DinoSteve

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'll send you a friend request on psn and you can gimmie a shout whenever ye are getting together.
SintaxUK
SintaxUK

0 Credits 5 Posts
Sweet, just be sure to set our clan as your active clan on bungie.net.
Malgrimour
Malgrimour

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello, I am very new to destiny but I have capped my hunter and I am 267 light, I'm looking to join in for some raiding or higher lvl play before destiny 2 comes out, I'm an experienced raider in a couple of other games. I am aware i need to get more light before I can join in on these activites.
SintaxUK
SintaxUK

0 Credits 5 Posts
Malgrimour said:Hello, I am very new to destiny but I have capped my hunter and I am 267 light, I'm looking to join in for some raiding or higher lvl play before destiny 2 comes out, I'm an experienced raider in a couple of other games. I am aware i need to get more light before I can join in on these activites.

The more the merrier. Welcome aboard. Be sure to set our clan as your active clan on bungie.net. Add SintaxUK on PSN.
Firestorm452
Firestorm452

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, looking to join as well. Played destiny loads when it first came out, then had a break for awhile & looking to get back into it. Happy to help with Raids or whatever people need doing. Will add you SintaxUK
shanwilla
shanwilla

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey I wud like to join Bro.. Irish lad here.. Started to get back into destiny.. Looking to get into raids, not much experience tho..
Hero2NoneBut1
Hero2NoneBut1

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey, looking for a clan to purge the dregs of Destiny out of with until the release of 2
I'm 41 and from High Wycombe, Bucks, UK and male
Available pretty much 24/7 as I am recovering from donating a kidney
No headset at the mo but will buy one soon

400 lock & 400 hunter & 394 titan
Slowly improving the the titan's gear

I've added you guys as mentioned above on PSN and set my clan on bungie.net :)

Can I join please?
Cheers
Jay

Hero2NoneBut1
Hero2NoneBut1

0 Credits 4 Posts
I've left - thanks anyway but y'all are completely inactive :(
SintaxUK
SintaxUK

0 Credits 5 Posts
Inactivity ceased. New clan. Link to Destiny 2 clan here > https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2183752