Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MJClarkster
MJClarkster

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am a streamer on Twitch and I noticed some streamers are starting to incorporate a TRN Live Stat Tracking. It goes by the panels under the actual stream display and I was just wondering how that is done.
Eleandre
Eleandre

0 Credits 1 Posts
MJClarkster said:I am a streamer on Twitch and I noticed some streamers are starting to incorporate a TRN Live Stat Tracking. It goes by the panels under the actual stream display and I was just wondering how that is done.

Up !
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
MJClarkster said:I am a streamer on Twitch and I noticed some streamers are starting to incorporate a TRN Live Stat Tracking. It goes by the panels under the actual stream display and I was just wondering how that is done.

It's currently only for partnered streamers (not my rules!) and will be generally available in the next few weeks! Can't wait for everyone to have a chance to use it!
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
Eleandre said:

Up !

Look at the reply above this one!
twistedcrazze
twistedcrazze

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can you do it now?