Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Enphytotic
Enphytotic

0 Credits 3 Posts
I just went from almost 200k dtr score to 100k dtr score, says I lost over 92k dtr score in one day, the dtr score loss happened on the 21st but only just appeared on my dtr page a few hrs ago. I was just about to get my #1 spot in Canada back and got to 97th overall in pvp.
Enphytotic
Enphytotic

0 Credits 3 Posts
I received an email saying that this will be reviewed and that it might take a couple of days, is anyone able to let me know how much longer I can expect it t take? Took a lot of grinding to get back to where I was before I deleted my Hunter.
Gemiinii xD
Gemiinii xD

0 Credits 3 Posts
i was 123.700 DTR score . and i lost 23.700. i was top 0.2% now im 0.8% . it took me like 5 mounths of gaming . and it just gone and the funny thing is . i didnt lose any game that day . and i lost 23K.
Enphytotic
Enphytotic

0 Credits 3 Posts
I was in a 3 man on salvage and we were about to get the mercy when I went black screen, the game was attempting to re-connect me to the server/game and when It was about to re-spawn me into the game it ended from our mercy and I lost the 92k. I didn't get returned to orbit, just temporarily lost connection to the game.
Gemiinii xD
Gemiinii xD

0 Credits 3 Posts
for me it was on trials the 7th win it was a very laggy game the enemie team was all red . we won and i went to check my stats . only to find out i lost 23K :( please some one fix this
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
Enphytotic said:I just went from almost 200k dtr score to 100k dtr score, says I lost over 92k dtr score in one day, the dtr score loss happened on the 21st but only just appeared on my dtr page a few hrs ago. I was just about to get my #1 spot in Canada back and got to 97th overall in pvp.

Fixed!

This thread is closed