Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Trials1v3s
Trials1v3s

0 Credits 12 Posts
i have 1.55kd and only went negative 1 game in beta so far and it was when i joined late message Im Plat
rG Smoove
rG Smoove

0 Credits 14 Posts
Hey! We are a gaming community called Rapture Gaming. We are looking to recruit members for Destiny 2! Please just take a second to read and checkout the website and if you have any questions you can message me personally. GT- rG Smoove Rapture Gaming is a great community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Call of Duty, BF1, Diablo3, Titanfall2, Halo, Destiny/2, The Division, and a new multi-game battalion. If you don't see a game listed and would like to help create a battalion please feel free to message me and we can discuss creating one. Requirements: We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join. We encourage you to attend one meeting/ game night a week. We ask that you follow all the forums rules. Must have a working mic. We are an Xbox One only clan Why Rapture Gaming We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don't require a strict commitment. There is no K/D requirements to join. We run everything, raids, trials, iron banner, crucible, and exotic quest missions. We've taken many of our members through the raid for the first time. There is no stress or anyone making fun of you because you've never done it before. We explain the mechanics and everything you need to know. Check the website out!

http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=2310
superjmk
superjmk

0 Credits 1 Posts
Name is Nerf Please - Accepting all requests. Members will get tagged with their primary Destiny role (PVP, PVE, and All Around Try Hard). Once you prove you are a skilled contributor for your role you will be upgraded to a sweaty tag. We wont be looking at any Destiny one stats so here is your clean slate. Our end goal is the be able to message anyone with the appropriate tag to get the raid done in an hour or two instead of wasting our entire Friday night without a complete. Or to be able to get a good crucible or trials team together quickly and dominate. Looking for adults that arent going to get butt hurt when critiqued and that are here to win.