Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Mathiadon
Mathiadon

48 Credits 9 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
Hey I'm Dutch, or Matt. Either one works. 20 year old dude living in Washington.

Been a Bungie fan since Halo PC. Played that a lot back in the day. Never got into H2 or H3 multiplayer much, but I've been a pretty heavy player on Reach and H4.

I'm not super competitive but winning makes games a lot more fun for me :)

If you're desperate to know what I look like you can always check out my post in the "Post Your Picture" thread.

My Xbox gamertag is DutchRage 32
KOP Smokin
KOP Smokin

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Hello, I'm Smokin. You may remember me from such sites as Halocharts. Member of KOP, and 40A, Video and montage editor and occasional twitch streamer. From South Wales UK.

youtube.com/kingsofpaintv
twitch.tv/smokeside
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey everybody, I'm a GURL!! My GT is AvyWho. Add me for some fun gaming times! I've played H2-H4 & Im waiting for Destiny!

I was on the podcasts on HaloCharts.

I sometimes go on Halo community, but I've started frequenting HTR & DTR lately.

I'm a pretty chill gal, & I don't get offended easily. :D
Raven
Raven

25 Credits 11 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Yea, so my name is Tad. Most people just call me Raven.

Most of you know me, if you don't count yourself as lucky.
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
l'll come clean, i really disliked HC and was happy when i found HaloTracker and was part of the HH Team :) been on there since the 1st month and have moved on to this now

llferoll
llferoll

26 Credits 14 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey, most of you will probably know me from Halotracker. I am 15 years old from Canberra, Australia. I am looking forward to Destiny Tracker and meeting a lot of new people here.
One 4sakenAngel
One 4sakenAngel

4 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey there!

I'm One 4sakenAngel. :) I enjoy reading, writing, watching bad horror movies, playing video games, and just being awesome. I'm always up for talking to new people and I've been told I'm a pretty good listener.
TuffJuice
TuffJuice

64 Credits 19 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Hey Guys, I'm a long time fan of Halo, having played the original on LAN with friends from college (drunken gaming) and eventually over xlink kai and xbconnect. It wasn't until Halo 3 that I put on my tryhard pants and started working on my skill level. That quest to improve led me to bungie.net. Once I saw how inadequate their site was for stats, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to start my own stats site. Unfortunately every good idea I've ever had, has already been done by at least 5 other people. Sure enough, a quick Google search led me to HaloCharts.

I didn't get involved in the actual development of that website until a couple of years later after meeting Firestream. With eventual access to the server, I helped optimize the backend database, did some coding and tinkered with the design and layout. Out of ashes of HaloChart's retired code, I assisted Firestream in creating HaloUnity. By then I had already started frequenting Halotracker, but once HaloCharts officially retired, I found a new home at HTR (and hopefully now at DTR). I really hope Destiny lives up the hype!

On another note, I have been known to putz around in Photoshop from time to time, so feel free to PM me if you have a forum signature request, or graphics idea, however no guarantees.

Happy Hunting!
TuffJuice
Bigbob87
Bigbob87

3 Credits 2 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Blopp or bobby. I've been playing halo since its creation and I am an avid gamer across many platforms. Halo is my favorite game because it's the only one that i can say dominates my time. All other games i play come and go but halo has stuck with me. I am an electrical contractor but these days I am in charge of the warehouse at my job. I live in Louisiana and wouldn't trade for any other place (cough cough). I've been a member of halotracker.com and now destinytracker.com for almost 2 years now.
blinkz
blinkz

19 Credits 6 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I am blinkz and I am awesome, that is all you need to know.
Jules
Jules

31 Credits 14 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Keep this short and sweet, I am Jules, I was a former mod at HaloCharts and ran the podcast there and former admin of HaloUnity and Grifball.net. Used to play on 360 but no longer giving my money to Microsoft, so I will be playing Destiny on a PS4 when in comes out.
HC Velociraptor
HC Velociraptor

13 Credits 5 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Hey guys. Some of you have already met me in chat, or at HaloCommunity. I'm HC Velociraptor (Hopefully, you drew that conclusion already. :D). My real name is Reese, but I respond to Raptor.

I am an okay Halo player. I usually only play with the guys at Let's Roll, and since I have, I received a 47 CSR in Big Team Infinity Slayer. I also am patiently waiting for Destiny to release.

I am a Watchman (Mod) at HaloCommunity.com, so if you ever need me for any reason, I am usually there talking in the chat box or at least lurking.

Feel free to add me. I get on XBL regularly.

Edit: oops forgot to put in some demographics. I am an 18 year old male, a Sophmore in college, studying to become an occupational therapist.
Tyrants World
Tyrants World

4 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello all, I'm Tyrants World and I've been gaming since I was 3 years old, and I'm 18 now. My first console and game was the Nintendo 64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I had my nintendo for 7 years then it finally joined the console graveyard, then I received a PS2 and fell in love with the Jak and Daxter series and played the Shit out of them. When I was 12 i then received a PS3 but sold it shortly after because i wanted a PC. I recieved a Xbox 360 when i was 14 and fell in ilove with bungie and halo 3 and played halo 3 all the way up to the release of Halo 4.

Now I just sit and play Halo 4 while i wait for the release of Destiny.

Disrespctfully
Disrespctfully

0 Credits 13 Posts
I'm Disrespectful. ( Literally). I talk of weird things in chat. I am Infamous for being banned from HTR and having 20 accounts.

20 Credits 6 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
^ And now you're banned.
Platinum
Platinum

1 Credits 10 Posts
I'm Platinum! Played Halo since Halo CE, and I love cookies. Pretty good introduction if you ask me.
Rob
Rob

0 Credits 1 Posts
They call me "hell"

They call me "Rob 7T"

They call me "him"

That's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name.
Kibosh
Kibosh

18 Credits 9 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Well, my alias is Kibosh, name is Mark. I've been playing Halo since Halo:CE when I went over to a friend's house, but really got into it during the later years of Halo 2 when I got my own Xbox. Since then, I've been playing Halo. I've recently gone back and started playing Halo 3 again since the announcement of The Master Chief Collection. Picked up the Destiny Beta as soon as it was available for the Xbox. I've kind of been having a gaming affair with Destiny so please don't tell Halo. Recently started streaming on Twitch so feel free to watch me and give me a follow at AoKibosh. Anyway, here is a smile to brighten your day. :)
Malabyte
Malabyte

1 Credits 7 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Malabyte, Community Officer for a community called Pacific Gaming. I'm enjoying the Destiny game as well as this awesome website that was coded and put together rather quickly. I hope to be able to play with some of you guys after launch.
Yo Erk
Yo Erk

33 Credits 23 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hi everyone. My name is Eric. I'm glad I stumbled upon this site. I was really hoping there would be something similar to HaloCharts to keep track of our Destiny stats. Great job guys keep it up!