Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Palkia
Palkia

3 Credits 13 Posts
Hey guys, I'm long time halo player thats into anything fun & soon-to-be Auto Tech for Sears to start off easy. Nice meet you all!
Jackie D
Jackie D

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi all! New here. Usually I'm on the Bnet forums, but figured I'd check these ones out too. I'm Jackie, but I usually just go by Arie in the game world, short for my gamer tag: Ariadne81 (same gamer tag on both XLive and PSN). I'm a stay at home mom, so I mostly game late at night (Eastern time) and on the weekends. My husband and I are both really into Halo (own all the games, can't wait for MCC to be released). Looking forward to Destiny's release. We preordered standard edition for the XOne, and preordered the PS4 Destiny bundle. Only played the Beta on the XOne and it was a blast! :)
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Welcome, everyone!
Maybe
Maybe

14 Credits 12 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Nice to read some of these posts, lots of HTR I see!

I'll quickly introduce myself,

I've played Halo since the beginning, been on Bnet for many years and love playing competitive customs. Mainly a H2/3 player but i dabbled 1000 or so games on H4 in anticipation for Destiny. I'm 23, male, from the UK - mainly play in the evenings when I can. I'll be on Xbox One so hopefully see a few of you around, and I'm looking forward to seeing this site grow!

- Maybe
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Maybe said:Nice to read some of these posts, lots of HTR I see!

I'll quickly introduce myself,

I've played Halo since the beginning, been on Bnet for many years and love playing competitive customs. Mainly a H2/3 player but i dabbled 1000 or so games on H4 in anticipation for Destiny. I'm 23, male, from the UK - mainly play in the evenings when I can. I'll be on Xbox One so hopefully see a few of you around, and I'm looking forward to seeing this site grow!

- Maybe

I'm so sorry.... i couldn't help myself.
Maybe
Maybe

14 Credits 12 Posts
DTR Tyyger said:

I'm so sorry.... i couldn't help myself.

Haha! I was waiting for that one - almost posted it as my intro too :D

...If i had a montage, that would be the music for it.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I am Verrückter Wütend Schakal. Or Verr for short, many of you know me as Adelwulf, Vet, Demi, HTR Frozen, ect. the list is too long to list. But my tag now as it has been for over a few years now is VerrucktSchakal. I'm 33, an avid gamer, have a full time job now with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and there's a great deal else about me too, but I won't go on about it, lol it'll be a massive wall if I did.

I was here very early on, but made a serious error with a lot of the trouble I was dealing with , but now I have returned. A far better person.
TemplarAnimated
TemplarAnimated

13 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hello people! The name's TemplarAnimated, I'm 17 year old guy from the UK and I've been a fan of Bungie since Halo 1. I got Destiny on Day one, and pretty much been playing it whenever I get the chance. Anyone who wants to play, just message or add me... and... that's about it.
Auto
Auto

6 Credits 16 Posts
Hey ohhhh, Its Auto. I am Auto Gladius, Auto for short. I love FPS games.... well.... I love slaying my enemies with unconventional methods, such as knives. I am a Hunter in Destiny, A knifer in CoD, and an ex Halo 4 ninja. I think you get the point! I am also a Father of 2 soon to be 3. I've got a smoking hot girl friend and there is no bounds to the amount of sexy I bring to the table. I am over confident (cocky) and I love it. Love me or hate me, I am who I am :) I got into Xbox live early in reach but played it very casual. It wasn't until a few months before Destiny came out I started taking gaming more serious. I also love making videos for my YouTube channel THIS LINK IS MY CHANNEL.... and stuff any way... see you in my cross hairs :P stay sharp out there ;)
Nightfallenwolf
Nightfallenwolf

1 Credits 5 Posts
Heyyy, my name is Jon, and Ive been playing Halo for almost these past 10 years. I was sad that bungie left halo but now thats it back so Im I. My dream is to one day make it to the Major League Gaming. Im also an anime lover, a cosplayer and I do a bunch of art and graphics somewhat. As well, Im a starting livestreamw whose only going to be doing Destiny and my arts.

TWITCH CHANNEL
PSN PS4: Nightfallenwolf
Im currently ranked number 1 in the FFA playlist and I stand to do so with my amazing (cockyness to the max) gameplay. So hit me up.
Daddy
Daddy

3 Credits 7 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I am Daddy... I am TheBigL's brother in law... but seriously, his sister is hot. Started off as a member at HC, then a captain of one of their comp squads. Eventually became a mod at HaloCharts and then got banned haha. Used to frequent Halotracker, then it turned into HC2 and sucked. Then I went back. /story
Silver Sol
Silver Sol

28 Credits 12 Posts
Hey-o! I'm Conor, or Sol if you wish to prefer me as. I am a common visitor and started out on HaloTracker as my first community so a fair lot of people here would be familiar with me. I decided to move here as well for the coming of Destiny. I'm currently in college working on programming, and hope to pursue a career in either software or achieve my dream of breaking into the games industry. I hope to meet new people as well as catch up with some of the oldies too! :)
Ghost Inge
Ghost Inge

11 Credits 7 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello, my name is Joel.

I started playing on Xbox Live 9 years ago, mainly playing Halo 2 and have followed Bungie since then. With Destiny's release i was/still am very excited about Destiny. Looking forward to this forum as well.
MoB Corleone352
MoB Corleone352

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey everyone! My name is Jon aka MoB Corleone352(XBONE) and I am from the mosquitoes infested state of Florida!
When I am not gaming I am working at a Veterinary Pathology lab as the office manager or jamming with my band Falls Upon Us. I enjoy playing guitar, eating sushi, having sex with my lady, grilling meats, chilling with friends, my beard, and mary jane.

Feel free to add me MoB Corleone352
I play titanfall, destiny, FIFA, and Battlefield 4!

MY TWITCH
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

0 Credits 1 Posts
Howdy all. I'm Kim. I go by ArcticFox on Xbox One/360. Been gaming since I was 9. Not telling you how old I am now but I'm old. lol. Started on PC with everquest and became addicted to gaming. I work in mental health and after working with teenagers that have mental/behavioral issues....shooting people in the face online makes me feel better. *eye twitch* Haven't really PvP'd on Destiny yet. Tried it at level 9 and that turned out to be a bad idea.

Anyway, stumbled upon this site and figured I would give it a go.
MacDevRT
MacDevRT

0 Credits 3 Posts
Whats up I'm MacDev_RT commonly referred to as Mac or wow how did that guy get so many kills.
I spend most of my time finishing work for my morning classes then in the afternoon the real fun begins almost as soon as I'm home I start playing destiny for like 8 hours straight.
I can be found most days on the Ps4 under the id: MacDev_RT
FR33BORNGAMING v
FR33BORNGAMING v

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hunter Class Character Level 28
30,000 kills - 3d, 14hr, played on Destiny.
Cryptarch Rank 31, Vanguard Rank 2, Crucible Rank 0. My most value alb and most time spent on is this character class.

Titan Class Character Level 24

Warlock Class Character Level 4

Hello Everyone and I would like to introduce my self I'm a Die Hard PC, Xbox, PSN Gamer that plays on all Consoles and I play around 20 hours a day and I play Call of Duty, Halo, GTA, Killzone, Destiny and anything else that's popular and Fun. I'm a Art/Graphic Designer that makes art for as Drawing and making Photo Animations and many more for people and I sometimes work on helping makes Images for people. I'm a happy member of these Websites: Rooster Teeth, The Halo Forum, Halo Community, Ready Up Live, Halo Tracker, Destiny Tracker, Digital Warfare 24/7, and many more.
sollydelight
sollydelight

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hiii, Im sollydelight, I love gaming I'm currently taking a gap year to do more studies to go to university and working also :D I've made a Youtube channel which I do in my free time after working and I enjoy playing Destiny a lot, definitely gonna be my favorite game of the year :D
memphisonfire
memphisonfire

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello everyone my names Memphis and I'm addicted to Destiny....that's how you're supposed to start this thing right? Anyway, I pretty much work and then come home and play Destiny. Favorite class is the Hunter because I'm a speed freak and like being able to move faster then everyone else. I'm still currently on my PS3 because I haven't had the money to move up the PS4 yet...damn bills and student loans. Feel free to add me, names memphisonfire.
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
So, Hi! I'm Ethereal Khaos, I like a decent handful of members came over from HTR, I've been playing Halo since Halo CE, I never really got into multiplayer until I owned my own Xbox 360 and had my own account, by then Halo 3 was the place to be. I'm generally a player that prefers to enjoy their game-play (and sometimes go off the deep end and try to win no matter what man/woman/child I have to kill.).

I have a very large amount of free time, so if you don't see me spamming http://destinytracker.com/destiny/lfg in the chatbox... then I'm probably lurking.