Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
meh
kristina eve
kristina eve

0 Credits 1 Posts
hii guys!

i'm kristina and i'm thoroughly enjoying destiny so far! however i do not have any friends sadly so it is kind of hard to do the weekly strikes! so if you're willing to help teach and complete these with me let me know! i'm a level 22 hunter always trying to improve
Sarge88
Sarge88

5 Credits 18 Posts
PSN Name is SORTJT I am a 27 Hunter and I am looking forward to playing alot of destiny, Everyone just calls me Sarge though :)
xNSxintimidator
xNSxintimidator

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm 21 just looking to play with people on destiny and have some fun. If you want to know my name it's Evan, I also have been wanting to beat the raid on both difficulties, I got chatterwhite shader joining on one of my friends raid late as they pushed off the final boss from the map using their warlock characters. I would like to beat the raid but I only can on Sundays and Mondays due to working from Tuesdays to Saturdays. I mostly have played on team sports all my life, baseball mostly until high school. If you want to play with me I'm on Xbox 360 a lot but I do own a xbox one with destiny so throw me invites and I'll join mostly on the 360 , my room mate hogs the xbox one until he sleeps so I'll be on around 4am to 6am pacific coast time because I live in the west coast. My gamer tag is xNSxintimidator and I'm a level 28 hunter.
RidPoP
RidPoP

0 Credits 16 Posts
Hey all, new around here! Looking forward to discussing Destiny with everyone :)
El Michel
El Michel

1 Credits 5 Posts
Hi, I am Michel, El_Michel is my GT.

I work in the hospitality industry. in Amsterdam. Some of my hobbies besides gaming are reading, photography, and traveling. Definitely traveling, I like to see as many places as I can, but at the same time, I want to return to the nice places I have traveled to as well.

November is always a bad month for my cash flow. I bought my xbox and a bunch of games this month, after playing/sharing my brothers xbox. You can see me playing Destiny (obv), Halo MCC, COD AW, GTA V, AC Unity and AC IV. I've got more games to play than I have time, so mostly Destiny and GTA V that will get my attention, and then the rest of the games as a backup if my internet goes down.
Anime
Anime

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, there peeps! Well, been playing games for years. I just wanna see what's going on around this community. Destiny is "kinda" addicting and already have a few accounts with many classes made, of course. Decent player, but not a lot of "exotic" in hands...mainly play PvE mode...terrible at PvP.
CysticBeatz
CysticBeatz

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey there everyone! CysticBeatz here. I'm a PlayStation gamer who is really enjoying Destiny and looking forward to game with some of you
darkBeerd
darkBeerd

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey there, darkBeerd here. Xbox One gamer living in the midwest US (EST) who has yet to raid (but would like to!), I'm an adult (will be 41 in June) who plays often with his wife (she's 42), all PvE, lots of Roc strikes and obviously daily bounties. My GT is darkBeerd (also) so feel free to add me, we'd love to help out doing daily stuff, Strikes. etc. Cheers!
Maxanda
Maxanda

0 Credits 2 Posts
Greetings from Canada. I've been a gamer for years, though I mostly played platformers and RPGs. Destiny is the first shooter-type game I managed to grasp onto. I'm in my late 20s. I often play with my fiance and/or my clan full of church friends. I play pretty much everything PvE. I play PvP sparingly, usually only when I'm trying to complete the Grimoire or when Iron Banner is active.
Faeyrin
Faeyrin

5 Credits 7 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hello! I'm Faeyrin, but I've had many gamertags. I've been playing games since I was a wee tot of three or something. Played Halo since 2003, and got my own Xbox in 2009. Before Destiny I played Halo (obviously), and before Halo I played SOCOM and Killzone on Playstation.

I have one character, a Warlock. Though I'm about to make a Hunter too because top level Hunter players are really impressing me. My favorite weapon class is handcannon and I mainly play PvP.
Travon Cambre Kendrick
Travon Cambre Kendrick

0 Credits 1 Posts
Yo. My tag is shadow mozes88. I started out playing halo 3 and have been hooked on the series since 07. I'm currently playing destiny PvP on Xbox one and like to think I'm pretty decent. Check out a clip I made and feel free to add me!
BlackDragon1032
BlackDragon1032

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hi all !

I'm BlackDragon1032 , I love history,travelling, adventure and Destiny.
I hope that we'll good discussions about our adventures in this game.
I am Kak
I am Kak

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm Concord Images more commonly refereed to as Will. I''m a hardcore pvp nut looking to to improve my game and be at the top.
Code-096
Code-096

5 Credits 6 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I go by Code or Code_Master.

I've been gaming as long as I can remember. From Super Mario Bros. to Pokemon to Call of Duty (starting with the original PC game.)

I fell in love with Call of Duty when a friend hosted a LAN party. Have played every Call of Duty title (other than the mobile games) and only stopped playing because I hate CoD Advanced Warfare.

The disappointment of Advanced Warfare turned me to Destiny, and that is what brings me to you today.

I've done about all there is to do in Destiny except for raids. I usually play with my brother as a party of 2, and the raids are a little to much for us. I found this site when looking for a way to meet players to team up with for raids.BTW, I play Destiny on the PS4.

Other than gaming, I go to collage studying Computer Science, work in retail, practice photography, and do a bit of cooking.

I'm delighted to find a community to engage with. I look forward to talking with you all and hopefully teaming up with some of you for some gaming.
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hey, I'm Doctor!

I've been around the LFG side for a bit, but some of you HaloCharts guys will remember from HaloSphere as MrWellman2011 or Dr Swellman. I've been around communities for the last 6 years and made my home in a few.

'09: TXI
'10 - '11: Halo Community/Let's Roll
'12 - Current: KSI

I come around the Halosphere 2 site still on occasion to play a little and check up on things, but you can mainly find me on Xbox or on here. Cheers. :)
rek1aimer
rek1aimer

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hi everyone! Rek1aimer here. I've been gaming since the days of NES and Mario Bros. I really got into gaming when Halo: CE was released and have been a "gamer" ever since. My favorite games are FPS games, although I dabble in RTS and RPGs from time to time. My favorite franchises are Halo, Battlefield, and Destiny. I haven't really played much in the last few weeks since I was busy getting married and whatnot, but I'm back and ready to continue the grind.

When I'm not gaming I'm working, spending time with the wife/family/friends, playing musical instruments, and binge watching Netflix. Hope to see you out there Guardians!
SmallDot
SmallDot

0 Credits 1 Posts
Small_Dot here.

I've been casually gaming off and on since the early 80s with the Atari 2600. I took some time away from gaming at the end of the PS2 lifecycle, but recently got back into it. I'm mostly a solo PvE player, but I'm cautiously open to joining up with people in a fire team to accomplish some House of Wolves story missions and the strike.

I write things full time to pay the bills, so I'm usually on Destiny on the weekends. You can find me on PSN as Small_Dot.

See you all out there.

Cheers!
rinkdude
rinkdude

0 Credits 1 Posts
hey guardians iam new to destiny tracker my psn name is rinkdude i been playing destiny since day one and i even played the beta and Alpha:D i am willing to help anyone with anything:D i have a level 33 titan,level 33 hunter and a level 32 warlock i live in canada:D i own both dlc and i play it on ps4

feel free to send me a friend request

cya in game
draco12dragon
draco12dragon

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello all. Im draco12dragon. just either call me d12d or draco. im one of those deaf gamers who dont like to use mic becuse we dont understand what others said so... yeah i just recently joined like yesterday