Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Evomaster289
Evomaster289

1 Credits 43 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
We are an experienced XBOX 1 Dads of Destiny clan that has been around for a few years, we started playing when Destiny dropped years ago and we are looking for new and experienced players for us to launch into Destiny 2 with. We are an active clan that plays in the Central and Eastern US time zones. We have players that play PVE, PVP and Trials. We do have our own discord server to talk offline and have built a very strong support community. We do accept non-dads and we have a few in our clan. As long as you understand we are Parents, we have things in real life that can happen and we may have to step away and deal with issue in the middle of a raid or match. We understand that you have a life to live and a family to watch after, while you are working a full time job and playing Destiny and other games when you can. We strive to be more than a group of guys that you play with online. We are here to offer advice when you need it and ask for it. If you think this is right for you, click the link beow and join us and let’s take down Gary!

DOD EVOLUTION

]
PRAHBLEMZ
PRAHBLEMZ

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am a dad.
Willis1776
Willis1776

0 Credits 1 Posts
Are you still accepting into your clan. I'm a dad looking for a clan! Thanks!
Evomaster289
Evomaster289

1 Credits 43 Posts
Yes we are still looking for new guys,send me your XBOX Gt or PSN tag and I can get you in.
v THE GRINCH v
v THE GRINCH v

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, just wondering if you're clan is full. I'm switching to PS4 for D2 but have over 1,500 hours in D1 on XB1. I would love to join a group of chill adults. PSN = ITS_THE_GRINCH_
redistuo672
redistuo672

0 Credits 2 Posts
Looking to join a clan with people who r mature parents who can have fun gaming.
BigDaddyTreevo
BigDaddyTreevo

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a clan with people I might have something in common with. I'm not a kid, I'm a dad. Destiny is the only game I play. I don't take it seriously but I seriously love playing.
My PSN tag is Orvis5weight.
TCB Repentless
TCB Repentless

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm looking to join a clan on PS4. My PSN is TCB_Repentless
jaydubbs1
jaydubbs1

0 Credits 2 Posts
Dad who only plays destiny. Veteran from destiny 1. 4000+ grimoire score would love to join clan on xbox Breezebelieve
Haynesn12
Haynesn12

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would love to play with you guys since my d1 clan died out. I am a day 1 player who is a dad. PSN is haynesn12
bButts68iou1
bButts68iou1

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm a dad who is mostly a casual player but really enjoys playing Destiny 2. Would love to join the clan to be able to play with you guys. XB1 gamertag is bButts68iou1
dem0n ss
dem0n ss

0 Credits 1 Posts
Xb1 gt: Dem0n ss
Father of 2 needing a mature clan.
Rockslayer
Rockslayer

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am a dad of three and would like to join your clan on PS4 gamertag: Rockslayer1
zaniezombie
zaniezombie

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have two active Destiny Dads that need a clan to particpate in. Please send invite

ZanieZombie
And
SuperSaiyanZLC
Jamatron2001
Jamatron2001

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey Evomaster289, please add me for psn.
Jamatron2001
URBANyouths
URBANyouths

0 Credits 2 Posts
Xbox player. Would love to join. [ URBANyouths ] is my tag
Aveign
Aveign

0 Credits 1 Posts
If you got room for a non-dad Id appreciate it! Casual style myself and its been a while since I played D1, but got a great feel after launch D2. Looking for people to group up without intense efficiencydemands and some priorities. Not sure Im raiding-material but groups n nightfall would be a blast. 33yo. psn - Aveign
turpturpin
turpturpin

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would love to join if you guys are still recruiting.. Sadly my twin boys past away a few weeks ago. XB1- tehbootlip

Skimmer89
Skimmer89

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd like to join Xbox man lvl 290 GT Skimmer89
drac0319
drac0319

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would like to join if you all have room xb1 tag WhewAutoTrader