Destiny 2 Tracker Network
olssoant
olssoant

0 Credits 1 Posts
If you are still recruiting on PS4 i have one kid and three chars at 295+ (hunter, titan and warlock) :-) Im pretty active, playing on average a few hours most nights during the week and weekend. Would love to join a chill active guild that does a bit of everything ingame.
gatorman
gatorman

0 Credits 1 Posts
Clan sounds perfect for me. Im a dad that cant get enough of destiny 2. Mature respectful and chill please invte me on xb1 gt is hafsharkgatrman
miller-time1488
miller-time1488

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey I'm a dad, looking for a clan to raid with on destiny 2 ps4, destiny 1 veteran here. Psn is miller-time1488
usabas1
usabas1

0 Credits 1 Posts
XxxDrDeathxxX
Veteran D1 Player needs clan. Let me know. D2 Lvl 20 just starting out only 200 light very little story complete. Farming and public events so far strengthening my characters. I'm 37 with two kids. 7 year old plays on my tag sometimes. He is my farmer while at work :).
populouspuma28
populouspuma28

0 Credits 1 Posts
If you are still accepting members I would love to join. It would be great to play with mature people my own age and the same responsibilities. XBox 1 tag PopulousPuma28.
lockdown2010
lockdown2010

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can I get i an invite if you have the room? My Xbox gt is lockdown2010
legitvirus88
legitvirus88

0 Credits 3 Posts
Would also very much like to join if you guys have room for one more! xb1 tag Legitvirus
i7eath i7ealer
i7eath i7ealer

0 Credits 2 Posts
New dad looking for clan
burntfish
burntfish

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking to join. Xb1 BURNTFISH
Octopusdropkik
Octopusdropkik

0 Credits 3 Posts
Open spot in clan? Need to join before server reset. GT: OctopusDropkik
Light: 304 Hunter. got other hunter characters to farm gear as well.
Octopusdropkik
Octopusdropkik

0 Credits 3 Posts
Octopusdropkik said:Open spot in clan? Need to join before server reset. GT: OctopusDropkik
Light: 304 Hunter. got other hunter characters to farm gear as well.

and my bungie id is Lokii1337
GlokDoct0r
GlokDoct0r

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey I'm a dad. Ive got one and he is a handful. I usually play most evenings and some on weekends! I'd love to join if you still have spots. XB1. GlokDoct0r
jakesstepstool1
jakesstepstool1

0 Credits 3 Posts
I would love to join if there is still room on the xb1. I have 5 kiddos.

jakesstepstool1
EntwiZle
EntwiZle

0 Credits 1 Posts
Decent size group on psn? If so psn tag is EnTwiZle
truefriend88
truefriend88

0 Credits 1 Posts
Still recruiting?
ShlibbaTheHut
ShlibbaTheHut

0 Credits 1 Posts
Do you guys still have room on PS4? If so, my PSN is "Shlibbathehut". Looking to join a group who understands as I'm looking at having my first kid in the space of a couple weeks :)
Stony17
Stony17

0 Credits 1 Posts
I play every morning from bout 5 till 10 am pvp and pve i have all 3 characters bout 300 and have been playing destiny regularly for close to 2 years. Very familiar with DOD's presence within the destiny community. My current clan just isnt gaming regularly so id like to join yours if possible. Thanks guys
slowthinker
slowthinker

0 Credits 1 Posts
If you are still recruiting, I'm a dad who is looking for a relaxed clan that's interested in both pve and PvP on Xbox. slowthinker
Zekre
Zekre

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I'm currently in a PS4 100 member Level 6 clan but only 5-10 members seem to be in game at any given time :/ I want to team up, do the raid and the nightfall.

I'm a dad based in the UK and pretty active in D2 with 3 characters at around 300. I'm on most evenings and weekends . I'd like to join DoD.

Zekre.
nimmer09
nimmer09

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am a dad. I am interested in joining the Xbox 1 clan. How might I do this.