Destiny 2 Tracker Network
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
Welcome. Schindler's Fists is a clan of real life & virtual friends. We're currently at 12 members and looking for players of all shapes & sizes in the eastern and central time zones. We don't have any silly level or skill requirements. Though, we like to take this game seriously at times and accomplish challenges as a group. We believe success is best enjoyed as a community. Some of us are more PvP oriented, some of us more PvE, either way there's room for all. We're most active between 6-10pm EST.

We only have 3 rules;
- Treat others how you'd want your daughter treated
- Try and make an effort to play a couple times a week
- Must be willing to use a microphone.

Please DM me here or add me on PSN by the same handle if you're interested.
Blaybe
Blaybe

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd Like to join. PSN ID is Blaybe.
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
Blaybe said:I'd Like to join. PSN ID is Blaybe.

Thank you for your interest. I'll shoot you a PSN invite shortly!
mulgrew46
mulgrew46

0 Credits 1 Posts
Interested on id Mulgrew46
Miloyuki
Miloyuki

0 Credits 1 Posts
Psn miloyuki friendly player looking for a group of people to tackle end game content together
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
mulgrew46 said:Interested on id Mulgrew46

Invited
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
Miloyuki said:Psn miloyuki friendly player looking for a group of people to tackle end game content together

Invited
bio-ljb
bio-ljb

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd like to join bio-ljb
donellebo
donellebo

0 Credits 1 Posts
ChipAyten said:Welcome. Schindler's Fists is a clan of real life & virtual friends. We're currently at 12 members and looking for players of all shapes & sizes in the eastern and central time zones. We don't have any silly level or skill requirements. Though, we like to take this game seriously at times and accomplish challenges as a group. We believe success is best enjoyed as a community. Some of us are more PvP oriented, some of us more PvE, either way there's room for all. We're most active between 6-10pm EST.

We only have 3 rules;

me and 2 other people would like to join. My psn is CrypticCovert and my two friends names are Apbaseball7 and eXo_Gunwork
Kidd08
Kidd08

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi ChipAyten
I was wondering about whether to join your clan and this clan sounds wonderful. I was hoping to maybe play with u or some members of your clan before joining, to make sure I have fun and to check out the clan itself. My psn ID KIDD_PenDragon. Message me either through this post or psn
Taternutz01
Taternutz01

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would like to join. My game tag is taternutz01
Duwuan14
Duwuan14

0 Credits 7 Posts
I would like to join as well? Can you add my psn? Fok_azul-drake1 and message me? Currently at work at a airport and won't be home til later tonight but looking for a clan. Power is 240 and rising !!!
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
bio-ljb said:I'd like to join bio-ljb

"bio-ljb" yielded no returns on bungie.net
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
Duwuan14 said:I would like to join as well? Can you add my psn? Fok_azul-drake1 and message me? Currently at work at a airport and won't be home til later tonight but looking for a clan. Power is 240 and rising !!!

"Fok_azul-drake1"
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
ChipAyten said:
Duwuan14 said:I would like to join as well? Can you add my psn? Fok_azul-drake1 and message me? Currently at work at a airport and won't be home til later tonight but looking for a clan. Power is 240 and rising !!!

"Fok_azul-drake1" yielded no results on bungie.net
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
Taternutz01 said:Would like to join. My game tag is taternutz01

"taternutz01" yielded no results on bungie.net
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
donellebo said:
ChipAyten said:Welcome. Schindler's Fists is a clan of real life & virtual friends. We're currently at 12 members and looking for players of all shapes & sizes in the eastern and central time zones. We don't have any silly level or skill requirements. Though, we like to take this game seriously at times and accomplish challenges as a group. We believe success is best enjoyed as a community. Some of us are more PvP oriented, some of us more PvE, either way there's room for all. We're most active between 6-10pm EST.

We only have 3 rules;

me and 2 other people would like to join. My psn is CrypticCovert and my two friends names are Apbaseball7 and eXo_Gunwork

Thank you for your interest. All 3 invites sent.
ChipAyten
ChipAyten

0 Credits 12 Posts
Kidd08 said:Hi ChipAyten
I was wondering about whether to join your clan and this clan sounds wonderful. I was hoping to maybe play with u or some members of your clan before joining, to make sure I have fun and to check out the clan itself. My psn ID KIDD_PenDragon. Message me either through this post or psn

I'd love to run some things with you. Add me on PSN and invite me to a fireteam later this evening.
kironin
kironin

0 Credits 1 Posts
I like to join as I am into pvp an need tons of strikes also like try soon the raid toss invite in clan ps4 name is moof432123
ImJrni
ImJrni

0 Credits 2 Posts
I would like to join PSN ID ImJrni.