Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Alhan
Alhan

0 Credits 1 Posts
What lvl is clan and how many ppl, I'm looking for clan that raids and completes milestones weekly and helps others at doing them as well
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
Alhan said:What lvl is clan and how many ppl, I'm looking for clan that raids and completes milestones weekly and helps others at doing them as well

Almost level 3 we have 21 people who are constantly active and we complete our milestones every week and we help others if they need to complete their's
yaym3ndo
yaym3ndo

0 Credits 1 Posts
Could I get an invite? Gamertag- myfuryswrath
Thundergr1zzly
Thundergr1zzly

0 Credits 1 Posts
Send invite Thundergr1zzly down for anything
joint frequency
joint frequency

0 Credits 1 Posts
Uh 287 titan tryna play I’m stuck at 287
Ea6le
Ea6le

0 Credits 1 Posts
Fading Angels said:We are looking for people who are willing to grow and likes to have fun, can joke. We can be competitive but most is causal.

I'm looking to join. My Gamertag is ea6le
CanavanTheBoss
CanavanTheBoss

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm 304 with all 3 classes. Send invites to CanavanTheBoss
MaximumEffort999
MaximumEffort999

1 Credits 2 Posts
290 titian and 285 hunter in a clan that doenst do anything looking for fireteam. gamer tag is CAPnxxCHRONIC35
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
MaximumEffort999 said:290 titian and 285 hunter in a clan that doenst do anything looking for fireteam. gamer tag is CAPnxxCHRONIC35
did you want a invite to clan ?
Killa Rorz
Killa Rorz

0 Credits 1 Posts
I’m looking to join a clan if you’re still recruiting
GT is Killa Rorz
ghosts ulysses
ghosts ulysses

0 Credits 2 Posts
Invite please
ghosts ulysses
ghosts ulysses

0 Credits 2 Posts
Yeah sorry about leaving i wasent pay attention i was leaving my old clan that i was still in inv?
skinkeee
skinkeee

0 Credits 1 Posts
Invite please..game tag skinkeee
heartostone
heartostone

0 Credits 1 Posts
could i get an invite please.
game tag. heartostone
PrimeZxC
PrimeZxC

0 Credits 1 Posts
301 Hunter looking for active clan. PrimeZxC
PikaxTormentor
PikaxTormentor

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a clan. 271 warlock and climbing. Very active and always willing to play.
PIKAxTormentor
Jw448381
Jw448381

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello, 283 warlock looking for a clan, i also have a 275 titan. Im very active and im just looking for a clan that has a active membership
Snake x Oil on xbox
mAcHo K3m0sAB1E
mAcHo K3m0sAB1E

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a clan. Add me on xbox gt: mAcHo K3m0sAB1E
289 Warlock and working on a titan. Just looking for people to do crucible, trials and raids with
Uncle Deday
Uncle Deday

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm looking for people to raid, PvP, and have a good time with. I want to do all activities. Active player with friends who can help. What is the guild size and level now? I'm currently in a guild that is level 4 with like 15 people, but they seem to have quit playimg very much or be serious about doing ens game content. Add me as a friend on XB 1 please, it's Uncle Deday
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
Uncle Deday said:I'm looking for people to raid, PvP, and have a good time with. I want to do all activities. Active player with friends who can help. What is the guild size and level now? I'm currently in a guild that is level 4 with like 15 people, but they seem to have quit playimg very much or be serious about doing ens game content. Add me as a friend on XB 1 please, it's Uncle Deday

We are almost level 5 we have 33 member half are usually active