Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Uncle Deday
Uncle Deday

0 Credits 2 Posts
Fading Angels said:
Uncle Deday said:I'm looking for people to raid, PvP, and have a good time with. I want to do all activities. Active player with friends who can help. What is the guild size and level now? I'm currently in a guild that is level 4 with like 15 people, but they seem to have quit playimg very much or be serious about doing ens game content. Add me as a friend on XB 1 please, it's Uncle Deday

We are almost level 5 we have 33 member half are usually active

Okay, I'll quit my clan. Invite me to yours in like 5minutes?
ur.michael
ur.michael

0 Credits 1 Posts
FluffyColt89411 i sweat over this game constantly, very active need an active clan
zerotenks
zerotenks

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, I am an very active player in Destiny 2. I have a 288 Titan and I am looking to join an active clan in hopes to increase my light and have some fun times. I have been a solo player since the game has released and I have reached my limit in solo play. If you are interested please send me an clan invite. My xbox username is zerotenks.
achilleseye
achilleseye

0 Credits 3 Posts
Fading Angels said:We are looking for people who are willing to grow and likes to have fun, can joke. We can be competitive but most is causal.
wondering if ou still had room
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
achilleseye said:
Fading Angels said:We are looking for people who are willing to grow and likes to have fun, can joke. We can be competitive but most is causal.
wondering if ou still had room

Yes we do
CLICKCLACKFAM
CLICKCLACKFAM

0 Credits 1 Posts
270 Titan active player looking to get some raids and trials of the nine in, was in a clan prior but they were not that active? Have enough space for another?

XB1- CLICKCLACKFAM.

Thanks!
Bikini kills
Bikini kills

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a clan I'm a 297 Hunter gamer tag bikinikills
Shadiertech44
Shadiertech44

0 Credits 1 Posts
Casual but skilled fps player interested in joining active clan. GT: ShadierTech44 currently at around 225. EST time zone and mostly playing in evenings
RedRock
RedRock

0 Credits 1 Posts
281 Warlock, looking for clan to do PvP/PvE. Please send invite

Gamer tag : RedRock
Carljay1
Carljay1

0 Credits 1 Posts

I'm looking to join a clan, just started destiny 2 a weeks ago, but played destiny 1 since launch. GT- Carljay1
magicalfishduck
magicalfishduck

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would love to be part of your clan if there is still room please add Magicalfishduck
SMURF ASA55IN
SMURF ASA55IN

0 Credits 1 Posts
I been playing Destiny 2 in all the free time I have, I played Destiny 1 a lot. Im looking for a good clan who are active and able to do raids with me. I am only around 280 light right now but I am a skilled player as you can see by my kd. If you can invite me to a clan my xbox one username is SMURF ASA55IN Thanks
bryanb1980
bryanb1980

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm in a clan right now but nobody is ever on to do anything. I'm sort of in between hardcore and casual. I have a full time job but I'm usually on at least once a day. I have a 292 titan and 294 warlock. Msg me if there's still room.
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
bryanb1980 said:I'm in a clan right now but nobody is ever on to do anything. I'm sort of in between hardcore and casual. I have a full time job but I'm usually on at least once a day. I have a 292 titan and 294 warlock. Msg me if there's still room.

Yes we have room
bryanb1980
bryanb1980

0 Credits 4 Posts
Fading Angels said:
bryanb1980 said:I'm in a clan right now but nobody is ever on to do anything. I'm sort of in between hardcore and casual. I have a full time job but I'm usually on at least once a day. I have a 292 titan and 294 warlock. Msg me if there's still room.

Yes we have room

Cool. I've been loyal to my current clan but they've seriously just not been on or when they are they don't wanna do anything. If you want to you can send a clan invite to Xxbountyboyxx. Looking forward to it!
theflamre
theflamre

0 Credits 2 Posts
Howdy I'm getting into the game more and more so I would love to join your clan the tag is The Flamre
theflamre
theflamre

0 Credits 2 Posts
I also appear offline so just send it
thvhellhound
thvhellhound

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking to join a clan. 271 warlock
UnloadingSun87
UnloadingSun87

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I need a clan 277 hunter
cjm123
cjm123

0 Credits 1 Posts
266 Hunter. Got the game recently, looking to join a clan and start getting into raids and trials. I have a mic and play pretty frequently. My gamer tag is DABEASTMAN Jr