Dracon1s
Grimdeath54
Grimdeath54

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking to join clan have 2 300+ characters send invite to Grimdeath54
perv4641
perv4641

0 Credits 1 Posts
Add me perv4641. Im in a terrible clan need some people that actully play together
Drogori
Drogori

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for a clan to do prestige Nightfall, the raid, and prestige raid with. I've completed the normal raid without issue. Currently 302 on my Hunter, 295 for the other two chars.

Sent me a friend invite: iEatPandaBeef. I can quit my current clan. Thanks.
DeadGraveWalker
DeadGraveWalker

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can I join the clan I'm looking to do raids and nightfall my gamertag is DeadGraveaWalker.
jesta_six
jesta_six

0 Credits 1 Posts
Got to here pls inv jesta six and dafabmeathead
iLightFusionzi
iLightFusionzi

0 Credits 1 Posts
Me and 2 others looking for a clan. Preferably do crucible every week but we are just up for a laugh and a joke. Add me iLightfusionzi
baronB
baronB

0 Credits 1 Posts
Warlock 215 currently looking for a clan new and active please invite gamer tag Baron Baucutt
x paddymac x
x paddymac x

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm an active player looking for a friendly active clan. My current clan is pretty quiet. I have a warlock and hunter both around 300. Will probably make a titan as well eventually. Gamertag is x paddymac x
benjiman6053
benjiman6053

0 Credits 1 Posts
I’d really like to join if you guys are active. I’m always running something, willing to help too. Two characters over 300. GT is Twiiced
SharkWolf V3
SharkWolf V3

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm a 301 Warlock. Add me please
Jw448381
Jw448381

0 Credits 2 Posts
Active player with a 295 warlock and a 295 titan looking for a active guild,
Please send a invite to snake x oil
xXwubwubXx
xXwubwubXx

0 Credits 1 Posts
Fading Angels said:We are looking for people who are willing to grow and likes to have fun, can joke. We can be competitive but most is causal.

Send me an invite!?the clan i joined has yet to talk to me and is disappearing.
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
xXwubwubXx said:
Fading Angels said:We are looking for people who are willing to grow and likes to have fun, can joke. We can be competitive but most is causal.

Send me an invite!?the clan i joined has yet to talk to me and is disappearing.

Send me a message on xbox it isn't finding you and I'll had you
Nikolai Aaron
Nikolai Aaron

0 Credits 1 Posts
Xbox one player looking for chill clan, currently 213(as of 9:52 pm pst, October 21), will be looking for people to raid with eventually, gt is L1feIsStrange
amb001
amb001

0 Credits 1 Posts
Level 212 Hunter just finished campaign. Looking for an active clan to join.

GT Andy Bartlett
Jenova Project
Jenova Project

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a new clan. The one I am in now is kinda small and our play times are pretty different so cant much done. Looking to try raid and night fall and all that if anyone is looking. 268 warlock gamer tag is Jenova Project on Xbox. Send me an invite if you are still looking for members!
[email protected]
theexplosivewhale@gmail.com

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking to join a clan. I'm a casual player sometimes and a competitive player at other times, but just looking to have fun eith the game.
GT: TheAtomicWhale
Deevosan
Deevosan

0 Credits 2 Posts
LF active, laid back clan. All classes are 295-300+. D1 vet since launch. I mostly pve, but do enjoy pvp from time to time. Just looking to hangout, have some fun with like-minded people and group up to raid, do nf's or w/e. else.

Cheers!
Gt is Deevosan.
GlokDoct0r
GlokDoct0r

0 Credits 2 Posts
Lf an active clan the one I'm in rarely has more than three people on at a time. Im up for most anyting and am on most nights and weekends. Love to join if you still have room. XB1

GT- GlokDoct0r