Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Wittycolt66165
Wittycolt66165

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a more active clan. GT wittycolt66165
MrDoubleNickels
MrDoubleNickels

0 Credits 1 Posts
274 titan looking for a clan to do nightfall’s and learn the raid. I’m a pretty active player.

Gt is MrDoubleNickels
speederboy666
speederboy666

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, I'm in the UK on Xbox 1 would I be able yo join your clan?

Cheers
LasVegasHaze
LasVegasHaze

0 Credits 4 Posts
Still recruiting?
I like doing weekly milestones(raid,NF,)
and then crucible. 1.9KA/D.
Looking to play with other ppl who like to play competitively.
Fading Angels
Fading Angels

4 Credits 15 Posts
LasVegasHaze said:Still recruiting?
I like doing weekly milestones(raid,NF,)
and then crucible. 1.9KA/D.
Looking to play with other ppl who like to play competitively.
yes we are still recruiting
halfquacked
halfquacked

0 Credits 1 Posts
Still recruiting? I'm a level 303 Warlock. Very active in the evenings & weekends. Looking for ppl to do NF, Raids, Milestones, you name it. I'm easy going, & a great team player! Pretty decent player also. If you need another kickass player, invite me, GT: ShowierVoice851
THANKS!
killarorz
killarorz

0 Credits 1 Posts
looking to join the clan my GT is KIlla Rorz
Fatalx2004
Fatalx2004

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can you add me on Xbox clan I got all prestige raid gear and power 305 and always improving in trials I play daily and want an Xbox team to get prestige/normal raids done with who are good active players invite at Fatalx2004
ValkenWoad
ValkenWoad

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey. 270 looking for a clan so I can actually progress haha, add ValkenWoad if youre recruiting
JustDeMayZing
JustDeMayZing

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey all. XBox 300 Hunter / 299 Warlock currently. Play daily (but have a professional and personal life), and looking for an active clan and folks to hang with. Tired of solo play and my current non grouping clan. GT is JustDeMayZing
merric
merric

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, Im looking to join an active clan, I have a titan 270. GT InvisibleMerric
younglasagna
younglasagna

0 Credits 1 Posts
295 Hunter/ 301 titan. Mostly competitive but down for most anything. Invite appreciated :)
aPinchOfBullets
aPinchOfBullets

0 Credits 1 Posts
I´m a lvl 102 Warlock and I'm willing to join. I do Crucible of both types, Adventures, Flashpoints, patrols, and so on. I have been looking for a group to do the raid and trials with for some time now, but none of the groups I've tried have been very active. If you guys are active and are willing to help a fellow guardian out, I would be happy to join! (Btw, do you guys grind often? I'm trying to round up some masterwork stuff.)
House0fpwncakes
House0fpwncakes

0 Credits 1 Posts
House0fpwncakes, 335 characters and play actively, hitting all weekly milestones. Please consider inviting me!