Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
We've been hibernating, but we're back now! Recruiting is open once more :)
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
"What am I supposed to put here? It's a gun. Kill bad guys with it."
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"The Cabal centurial opened up on her at point-blank, and we heard the most fearsome sound. She was laughing."
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"All you accomplish will inspire. And in that inspiration you will find strength."
slyvrinxio
slyvrinxio

0 Credits 2 Posts
Slyvrinxio, been playing since year one, trying to get in a good clan that does stuff. message me over psn
zombieblaster45
zombieblaster45

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello my name is Alex but you can call me by my psn id: zombieblaster45. I played destiny hardcore through the course of the first game to now and have been struggling to find a team that sticks together and accomplishes things. I would formally like to apply to your clan for destiny 2 and would like to state i am not the best or smartest player available but i am loyal to those who show me respect and support me as i support them. Thank you for reading this and hope you will consider me for a spot in your clan.
Wickedvyn
Wickedvyn

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I am looking for a casual clan .I have mic and have plenty of experience in guilds i find myself clanless due to friends leaving the game (Beening the only active member since mid April ) Titian as my main at 348 fire spec 345 the rest m
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
Mm, yes, a fine cloak. But I have a supercompressed supercollider on my arm. Can your cloak split quarks?
Josh-_-LB97
Josh-_-LB97

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I've just woken up from my long hibernation since Curse of Osiris and I'm ready to grind again. I'd love to join your clan! I'm from England, 19, have a mic and I'm generally an experienced D1 and D2 player with good knowledge :) Thanks