Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts

Hi, Guardians! :)

We're a friendly, 18+, mostly EST/GMT based community made up of hardcore gamers and new guardians alike. We have a relaxed atmosphere, we teach raids and we will never put a guardian down for their ability. We have three in-game clans who all play together.

Destiny 2's community has taken something of a hit lately, but Bungie have listened to their players and we're all feeling much brighter about the game we've loved for so long. As a result, most of us who have been on a hiatus for a while are now slowly coming out of hibernation and getting excited about the game again. We're currently shaking off the frost, but active enough that you can definitely get raids and other groups together, and we look forward to getting much more active again as the DLC draws near.

Most of us have kids and/or jobs, we understand that your life comes first. We don't mind how often you can play, or how good you are. The only things we ask of you are that you're willing to use our discord server (it's a free, simple chat app that makes setting up groups worlds easier, and we'll help you set it up) and that you have a microphone for PSN.

note: we pride ourselves on tolerance, please no hate speech or putting others down in the discord, thanks!

Please don't just request join on bungie.net, instead message Inara-Dax or Ollydonn on PSN, or reply on this thread if you're interested in joining.

Have a nice day, guardians!
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"Tell a Titan only a madman would go. Tell a Warlock it's too complex."
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
" So I ask Wei Ning: what about the Darkness itself? What then? And she says: I'll punch it too. "
WeHaVeChEeSe
WeHaVeChEeSe

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey I play pretty casually and am kind of just looking for a group to occasionally go through the later game content like Nightfalls and Raids and whatnot.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
WeHaVeChEeSe said:Hey I play pretty casually and am kind of just looking for a group to occasionally go through the later game content like Nightfalls and Raids and whatnot.

Hi, it's nice to meet you. Glad you're interested in joining us. We'd like to pick you up for a few intro games or just for a chat if you're interested, and then i'll give you the link to the discord, but go ahead and request join on this page: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2599536 or send me a message on PSN - Eriana-Dax and we'll go from there. :)
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"One day the last city will be known as the first city"
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"In that last moment she seemed as wholly luminescent as the Sun, and I wished to be so brave."
phiniasphreak
phiniasphreak

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, I am looking for an active raid and End game group.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
" Transmutation is the art of a butterfly’s breath becoming a hurricane. "
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
"Attention guardians. Having a ghost is no excuse for recreational tower jumping."
MaximumEffort999
MaximumEffort999

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey I am currently in a clan but the rarly get a raid or a nightfall group together. would love to join. WOuld the sister clan be able to raid with the main clan memebers?
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
MaximumEffort999 said:Hey I am currently in a clan but the rarly get a raid or a nightfall group together. would love to join. WOuld the sister clan be able to raid with the main clan memebers?
Absolutely! We are all one big clan. Would you be around today to hop into a party chat on PSN today? (And is your psn the same as your username here?)
arch-devil
arch-devil

0 Credits 1 Posts
Like MaximumEffort above I am already in a clan but looking for a bigger more active one to do NFs, raids, trials, etc. with. My psn is arch-devil. I will be on this evening CST and would love to see if your clan would be a fit.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
arch-devil said:Like MaximumEffort above I am already in a clan but looking for a bigger more active one to do NFs, raids, trials, etc. with. My psn is arch-devil. I will be on this evening CST and would love to see if your clan would be a fit.

Hi :) I'll send you a friend request and we'll have a chat soon!
[email protected]
gilljustin97@yahoo.com

0 Credits 4 Posts
Need a clan. I'm in 1 and rarely if at all get help with content I lfg all content that requires a pre made fireteam. Have yet to fully complete raid. And have yet to run trials in destiny 2. Looking for a big active clan
[email protected]
gilljustin97@yahoo.com

0 Credits 4 Posts
Psn is ulquiorra72
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"To clear mines: step on mine. Wait for Ghost revival. Step on mine 2. Wait for Ghost. Step on - "
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"Even an ember still burns if it can be stoked."
suprcudi
suprcudi

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi i'm usually on every night ever since i got the game and the clan im in has rarely anyone playing so it's kinda hard to get a group going for nightfal. Im looking for a more active group to chill with. I'm a 304 hunter on PS4 and my psn is the same as this
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
suprcudi said:Hi i'm usually on every night ever since i got the game and the clan im in has rarely anyone playing so it's kinda hard to get a group going for nightfal. Im looking for a more active group to chill with. I'm a 304 hunter on PS4 and my psn is the same as this

Hi, nice to meet you. Would you be around for a quick party chat on PSN at any point? I'll send you a friend request :)