Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Roe_Two
Roe_Two

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey I'm on most nights as long as work permits and I want to get into a group that will be doing the raid fairly regularly on the weekends cause that is when I have the most time to play. PSN is Roe_Two.
Brandoslice
Brandoslice

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I am applying for this clan, me and my room mates play a lot and we had a clan prior,
but I guess we weren't "active" enough for them. Even though we play almost nightly after work. Just hoping to find a place to contribute.
My psn is brandoslice, I've applied and will tell me room mates to do the same, we are all very competent when it comes to the raids and pve and pvp. I just hope this is a good fit for us and you give us a shot. I've seen you requesting a message or chat etc and I'm completely down for that.
timmy_tiger21
timmy_tiger21

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, I'm on most nights and interesting joining your clan, my current one is just very quiet and don't do raids, my psn is timmy_tiger21
Hopefully I'll hear from ya, Have a good one.
TPSou
TPSou

0 Credits 1 Posts
I've just sent an application and left my current clan, I need more people to play with and my clan were all waiting for PC

PSN: TP_Review
DisRev808
DisRev808

0 Credits 3 Posts
I recently sent a request to join. Lately I've found that playing Destiny solo (with the exception of the occasional Raid/Nightfall PUG) can become a rather lonely experience. So I'm looking for a clan with people I can play with, and with whom I can have a sense of belonging.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
Recruiting is now open again! Anyone who applied when the post said recruiting was closed, if you are still looking for a clan, get in touch again.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
" ' I foresee fire. Fire and screams. ’
You would, mate. You’re a rocket launcher. "
shipwreck78
shipwreck78

0 Credits 2 Posts
I've been trying to find a clan like this. gone through two so far. I play almost nightly, mostly just tooling around doing PEs or playing crucible. I'd like to get back to Nightfalls and the raid. My co-worker also plays fairly regularly, he might be interested in jumping out of our current clan as well.

PSN ID is bloughme
Vanguard_Reborn
Vanguard_Reborn

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey good afternoon, I main a 305 Titan and spend most of my nights on Destiny I have a Warlock and Hunter also 305 and am looking for an active clan to have fun with. I have the Prestige Banner if that’s something you guys like to do send me a shout! Vanguard_Reborn

Cheers,
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
shipwreck78 said:I've been trying to find a clan like this. gone through two so far. I play almost nightly, mostly just tooling around doing PEs or playing crucible. I'd like to get back to Nightfalls and the raid. My co-worker also plays fairly regularly, he might be interested in jumping out of our current clan as well.

PSN ID is bloughme

Hi :) glad you're interested in joining us. We don't mind how often you play, and we can definitely either teach you to run the raid if you're new to it or provide several raid groups throughout the week.
Would you and maybe your co-worker be around at any point tomorrow for a quick party chat? Add Chiana-dax on PSN or I'll add you tomorrow. :)
shipwreck78
shipwreck78

0 Credits 2 Posts
Eriana-Dax said: Hi :) glad you're interested in joining us. We don't mind how often you play, and we can definitely either teach you to run the raid if you're new to it or provide several raid groups throughout the week.
Would you and maybe your co-worker be around at any point tomorrow for a quick party chat? Add Chiana-dax on PSN or I'll add you tomorrow. :)

Wednesday is about the only time that I can't play, I have a bowling league on Wednesdays. I should be on from about 4-6 tonight. I'll check with my co-worker this morning on what he wants to do. Thanks!
subt33
subt33

0 Credits 2 Posts
shipwreck78 said:
Eriana-Dax said: Hi :) glad you're interested in joining us. We don't mind how often you play, and we can definitely either teach you to run the raid if you're new to it or provide several raid groups throughout the week.

Wednesday is about the only time that I can't play, I have a bowling league on Wednesdays. I should be on from about 4-6 tonight. I'll check with my co-worker this morning on what he wants to do. Thanks!

I can be on at 5:15.

PSN is GregTheAlien
bh-419
bh-419

0 Credits 1 Posts
add bh-419 I play alot 3 times flawless,beat raid multi times,prestige nightfall done.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts

Talk to you both then :)
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
bh-419 said:add bh-419 I play alot 3 times flawless,beat raid multi times,prestige nightfall done.

Will do :)
PortWildcat
PortWildcat

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm interested in joining... I'm a casual player, around 230 right now. I accidentally sent a request to join before reading the last line of your advertisement, sorry!!
subt33
subt33

0 Credits 2 Posts
Eriana-Dax said:

Talk to you both then :)

Great, just wanted to clarify that we are on Eastern Time.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
PortWildcat said:I'm interested in joining... I'm a casual player, around 230 right now. I accidentally sent a request to join before reading the last line of your advertisement, sorry!!

Heh, no worries. That's more to weed out the ones that didn't read the thread at all and as such may be under 18. Would you be around at any point today for a party chat? :)
JayTheRay
JayTheRay

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would like to join this clan if possible. My PSN is itzjay135. Thank you in advance.
Post_Shalom
Post_Shalom

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, if you’re still there recruiting i’d love to join, been looking for an active clan so I don’t have to play on my own as often. My PSN is Post_Shalom